new from bakersfield

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Oh no, not another one from Bakerspatch. I think Jim and Slacker are out recruiting!
Welcome to the site! Check out the La Familia section. This group even lets miscreants from your neck of the woods ride with them.:D

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I think this is everyone from "Bakertucky" not sure where Rokitman got bakerspatch, must be those funny herbs over on the coast :rolleyes: Welcome to the site, and yes, there is a small group growing quickly from Bakersfield... Hopefully you can make it out for a group ride, hell, hopefully I can make it out for a group ride soon......

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Welcome aboard John! Hope to catch up with you on some riding around these parts. Looks like a fine dune wagon, do you ride the mountains and desert too? Swing by the link in my signature, a few more people are liking that page every day. Hopefully we can get some more local group rides going!

Unless of course all these new Bako guys are really just Garrett not having enough to do at work:eek: Just kidding bro:D:D

fishlips

Dec 13, 2013
I mostly ride dunes but just started going to jawbone. would love to do some group rides.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Welcome aboard John! Hope to catch up with you on some riding around these parts. Looks like a fine dune wagon, do you ride the mountains and desert too? Swing by the link in my signature, a few more people are liking that page every day. Hopefully we can get some more local group rides going!

Unless of course all these new Bako guys are really just Garrett not having enough to do at work:eek: Just kidding bro:D:D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HAHAHA....
Welcome to the site.. I see the Bakertucky klan is growing day by day..:eek:

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I mostly ride dunes but just started going to jawbone. would love to do some group rides.
If you are doing the Pismo Dunes (hard for me to figure why), you go right past some great trails about 25 miles east of Santa Maria off 166. Let me know if you come this way so you can do trails and sand on the same day. I'll be happy to show you some good trail riding.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HAHAHA....
Welcome to the site.. I see the Bakertucky klan is growing day by day..:eek:

I'll tell ya Govacho, it's the inbreeding and the water. Stay away from there!!!

Oh yeah, and welcome to the other best site on the net!! Great peeps here!!
:D

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Welcome from the central coast of California

I grew up in a little town called Kettleman City. I worked the oil fields down in Bakersfield, Elk Hills and surrounding area. This is the reason I always called Bakersfield, Bakerspatch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000