Polaris New custom rzr xp 4 roll cage

rzrxp7

Apr 25, 2012
surprise, az
Recently got a hold of a shop called Gravity Motorsports in Peoria, AZ and found Dean Harper to make me a one of a kind roll cage for my rzr xp 4. I wanted something that strong and very reliable but still with a great look and let me tell you he is a master craftsman. All the welds and bends are perfect and cant point out anything wrong. The stock cages are so weak and ugly looking and now with a flat roof but still able to fit my 6" buddy in the backseat I am rolling in style. Very impressed with the turnout and cant wait to get some more work done for the rzr. He told me he can make and do anything I want from long travel to doors to cooler racks you name it. So in the near future that's where Im looking to go. What was so impressive was the turnaround day of completion. He really only had my rzr a few days and had it powder coated and ready for the weekend so it tells me that he's dedicated to the sport and to his customers. Cage is red due to the fact the i plan on changing the color schemes up shortly.

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000