New Colors

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Hey everybody here are the new colors for my car and sponsor spy optics. This is what the car will look like for the World Record Jump. I also am looking for a few more sponsors for this jump. Right now I have Spy Optics,weapon mx,caddis shelters, and hellbound natives. I will be Running a Benchmark motor and Elka shocks will be under me when I land.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Hey everybody here are the new colors for my car and sponsor spy optics. This is what the car will look like for the World Record Jump. I also am looking for a few more sponsors for this jump. Right now I have Spy Optics,weapon mx,caddis shelters, and hellbound natives. I will be Running a Benchmark motor and Elka shocks will be under me when I land.

You know if you had Walker Evens you may actally land it. :D
P.S. Nice looking car lets hope when you complete your jump it still looks that way.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Lets build a practice jump at your ranch. We will brodcast the practice jumps over a web cam to increase the intrest of fans and sponsors.

junior quisquis

I am down for that. I had a 60 foot table top built but tore down due to new house. I have 10 acres more on the back side of the rez that overlooks escondido that I can use. The tribe is lending me a dozer as well. Let me get some things set up motor wise then we will move on from there. Let sit down after the pit party and talk.

Last edited:

junior quisquis

OK here it is. I talked to Joey and I told him my plan.

I am not keeping this for a select few, This will be a big event that is open to all, with music,food,drinks,vendors,and having the Jump in the middle of all that "HELL YAA", and with Guinness records on hand this will be in the book.
I dont like to say much because some Pu**sy Ass Bit*h might come along and steal the idea and take it as there own. That would really piss me off :mad:. So I am announcing it now. Big party----live bands, If I can get ahold of my friends at the club maybe I can have a adult section to.
We will be getting flyers out soon. So keep your eyes open and your ears clean because this is going to be one bad ass party to remember.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000