New class 10 build by TomPro Design

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Check this beast out...I just got these pictures of a call 10 score legal car that you should be seeing in races in the near future. It is a custom build off of his currently Kick ass sand cars. He changed his design up a little to be more desert durrable but this thing is sweet. I will have some specs to post on it soon!!!!!

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Its Busa powered...I think he told me 180hp....and 21"s of travel...I am waiting on specs

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
it does look like a Class 1!! Nice car for sure. Arent 10 cars usually single seaters?

The way the actuator is mounted for the light bar is crazy.....only thing a bit suspect is the fuel cell being in the rear like that...seems like a volnerable area for a fuel cell......

Thanks for posting Jim!

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
it does look like a Class 1!! Nice car for sure. Arent 10 cars usually single seaters?

The way the actuator is mounted for the light bar is crazy.....only thing a bit suspect is the fuel cell being in the rear like that...seems like a volnerable area for a fuel cell......

Thanks for posting Jim!
Ya I thought the same thing....This is his first race car build....he mainly does sand cars....but since sand cars are kinda stagnet I think he is trying to move into something else that may work for him....Tom has top notch skills

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Nice car!

That cell should be OK as it looks like a Fuel Safe cell and it should have a bladder in it...it would take a pretty serious nerf (which would probably result in a horrific crash) to rupture it. Not much more vulnerable then most of the TT's that have them mounted in the rear.

I would be more concerned with the weight bias change in such a small car.

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
travel front and rear is 21"
it weighs 1850 lbs
106 wheel base
86"wide
64" high
4"of ground clearance
180 hp stock busa

Here are some specs on the car...sounds like a kick in the pants

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Not much more vulnerable then most of the TT's that have them mounted in the rear.
True but the Trophies are front runners. Even if this thing starts with the 10's it has the potential to be nerfed.

Either way it's a bitchen car! I bet its light and fast.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
True but the Trophies are front runners. Even if this thing starts with the 10's it has the potential to be nerfed.

Either way it's a bitchen car! I bet its light and fast.
Everything has the potential to be nerfed....especially in lap races.

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
True...i'm not argueing i'm just saying that it would get hit alot harder than a TT would in most cases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000