Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Leave it to warlock to turn the thread into a damn skat Trak discussion
God damn I should get into politics. Spin Doctor I am. Hehehe Frickin drinking Cold beer sweating my Balls off and having fun with Sandy. Lol Get Skats Now

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Reactions: JoeyD23

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Cardinals vs Chargers game in the background chargers up 7

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Reactions: JoeyD23

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Lol! I would be drinking lots of beer watching that game. It will make both teams look better. Lmao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
God damn I should get into politics. Spin Doctor I am. Hehehe Frickin drinking Cold beer sweating my Balls off and having fun with Sandy. Lol Get Skats Now

Sent from my Magic Wand!
Finally something we agree on.... You are full of crap enough to go into politics.

STU has the 1300 and the 1300 plus. They are 21lbs and 23lbs respectively when comp cut. 30" and 31" high.

Last season I actually ran the 1300 xtreme from your good buddy Tim, they are just really heavy and I don't like the flat profile so I'm switching to the STU this season.

Don't mind you being a Tim/Skat nut swinger but the lying is getting out of control.

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
Duner2 - how can you come at a politician with facts and data?

Lmao!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats true, if he was going into Politics I should have assumed he was a Democrat with the next level lies he is spreading.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Finally something we agree on.... You are full of crap enough to go into politics.

STU has the 1300 and the 1300 plus. They are 21lbs and 23lbs respectively when comp cut. 30" and 31" high.

Last season I actually ran the 1300 xtreme from your good buddy Tim, they are just really heavy and I don't like the flat profile so I'm switching to the STU this season.

Don't mind you being a Tim/Skat nut swinger but the lying is getting out of control.
Go and Run those heavy tires lol. Good luck with there performance. Your the smartest one in the room if any one ever asked ya.lol

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
Go and Run those heavy tires lol. Good luck with there performance. Your the smartest one in the room if any one ever asked ya.lol

Sent from my Magic Wand!
With the big HP cars that are coming out good luck keeping the skat paddles attached to the case. Might want to start running the kevlar to make them live.

When you have a 31" skat on a 15" rim in hand let me know what it weighs. With the extra size and paddle count its going to be really close to the STU.

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
I ran my STUs all season with no beadlocks too so I know for a fact that STUs don't require a beadlock. Let's put both tires on the same wheels before weighing them.

And how do we know for certain that the X3 will clear 32" tires in stock form?

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I ran my STUs all season with no beadlocks too so I know for a fact that STUs don't require a beadlock. Let's put both tires on the same wheels before weighing them.

And how do we know for certain that the X3 will clear 32" tires in stock form?
It cleared the 32 ITP R Spec tires so it will clear these no problem
We make the rims light as possible because we don't believe in heavy bead lock.wheels for duning and we want the least amount of rotating mass as possible.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
It cleared the 32 ITP R Spec tires so it will clear these no problem
We make the rims light as possible because we don't believe in heavy bead lock.wheels for duning and we want the least amount of rotating mass as possible.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
I couldn't tell from the pics if they were running the 32s or the new 31/9.5/14s.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
The STU's leak out all the air overnight. My skats have NEVER needed air in almost a year of having them

Reactions: warlock

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
A friend of ours crashed his car pretty damn bad running about 55mph and rolled it numerous times and still didn't bend a CMS wheel or blow the Skats off the bead.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
The STU's leak out all the air overnight. My skats have NEVER needed air in almost a year of having them
We only have one guy running comp cut STUs on our group and he is running a sealant but they never go flat.

I've got a friend of a friend that that is running 30" Skats and we are going to meet up and swap for ride this season at some point. I am looking forward to trying them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000