New Can -Am introduced at Sand Show?

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
It looks to short and Tall. Not very promising. Kinda looks like a Gutted Commander. with some new Plastics. I kinda need a 4 seater so maybe they have one of those up there sleeve.:cool:

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
It looks to short and Tall. Not very promising. Kinda looks like a Gutted Commander. with some new Plastics. I kinda need a 4 seater so maybe they have one of those up there sleeve.:cool:
Me too...I'm told by a pretty reliable source its in next years plans :mad:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We are discussing the leaks with CanAm. If they tell us we can run images we will but as of now we (UTVunderground) are under a media embargo Unlike other forums which don't mind leaking or jeopardizing a planned release, we work closely with Can Am and other manufacturers which allow us to have privy information and all the first hand release information. We do not wish to jeopardize those relationships and I am sure you all can understand that.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Sorry about posting the picture. I figured since the new Can Am photo was a full wrap on a simi-trailer, that Can Am is not trying too hard to hide the new machine.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
It's all good. CanAm wrapped that trailer for its release. It's not exactly driving around. lol someone with privileged exposure snapped that pic and if can am finds out it's an employee of theirs or the wrap company hat leaked it you better believe they will hammer their ass.

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
It's all good. CanAm wrapped that trailer for its release. It's not exactly driving around. lol someone with privileged exposure snapped that pic and if can am finds out it's an employee of theirs or the wrap company hat leaked it you better believe they will hammer their ass.

i was about to post the picture i'll just post it on my vatoslocos411racingsdexsideunderground.net site :D

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Im hearing that it will have 95HP and thats really fun.

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
All I want to know is how many inches of travel and how much horsepower! It better be 14 inches or more of travel. It doesn't look like it will be more than 14". And it needs to be over 100 hp to be able to pull that weight around. Hopefully will get snowmobile motors in these things in the next two years, and we'll be able to get them with 160 hp stock!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Ok Now I just had a little more info come in and it has a 101 HP now thats sounding pretty sweet. That SomBiatch will be a Runner.

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
I sold my rhino that's in my avatar, so I'm in the market for a new utv, and I've been waiting to see what these other manufacturers are going to come out with. The wildcat motor sucks, and the XP 900 is not strong enough or long enough for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000