New Can -Am introduced at Sand Show?

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
I think they nailed it with the 2 seater im 6'5" and was way more comfy then the wc or rzr. The rep said because of how the suspension is set up it didnt need eps. The 4 seater looked to have good leg room in the back maybe the reason for the extra length. I think with a new cage and some taller tires the 4 seater could be pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

NorCalRider

Jan 15, 2011
Northern California
Looking really good. Polaris is going to have to step it up big time in the hp department now. I am looking forward to trying this Can Am out. I just wish they would get rid of that horrible electronic throttle. That 4 seater is huge at119 inches. Loving how fast company's are upping the ante in sxs now. What's next? 200hp stock, I can see it happening in the next few years. Way to go Can Am.

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
Looking really good. Polaris is going to have to step it up big time in the hp department now. I am looking forward to trying this Can Am out. I just wish they would get rid of that horrible electronic throttle. That 4 seater is huge at119 inches. Loving how fast company's are upping the ante in sxs now. What's next? 200hp stock, I can see it happening in the next few years. Way to go Can Am.
I think you are right. All these companies make personal watercraft that have big engines with turbos and superchargers, so its not like they can't do it.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I checked them out saturday morning and they are sweet. most comfortable SXS I have ever sat in,lots of leg room and the stock seat was plush. I really like them. I need a 4 seater though. Summer of 2013 wont come fast enough.
[ame="http://youtu.be/R_pSUnRy2NQ"]302 Found[/ame]

TWood

Aug 15, 2012
[ame="http://youtu.be/9QnPoHXs9R4"]302 Found[/ame]

So i Filmed this before i left late sunday,thought i would share .

TWood

Aug 15, 2012
One more thing here is a list of where there will be demo rides maybe in your area or worth the drive because I have a man crash anb its name is "Maverick" . HaHa just kiddin about the man crush but this UTV is looks bad ass just my opinion

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000