Can-Am NEW Can-Am Commander UTV - UTVUnderground Exclusive -

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
That is what I was told, but I am not sure about the stud size. Might be smaller like their quads 10mm. Rhino is I think 12mm.
I wonder why they would do that? Might be a problem for racing applications, if that's true?

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
Joey dose the cage look and seem strong or is it something that will have to be redone ?? like the others I like the look of it in the pic.s ... getting ready to go down south this weekend and put a deposit down they say late august early September others say longer but 500 deposit for the frist one is ok

jaxnj03

Jun 10, 2010
Utah
Joey, it looks like you where out near the campground at Sand Mountain.
Did you make it over to climb any of the hills on the mountain? Curious to know how it did going up the face...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Joey dose the cage look and seem strong or is it something that will have to be redone ?? like the others I like the look of it in the pic.s ... getting ready to go down south this weekend and put a deposit down they say late august early September others say longer but 500 deposit for the frist one is ok
Cage is strong and beefy. Probably the strongest of all UTV cages! 2" diameter!

Hows the stability with the rear trailing arms??
rear trailing arms felt fine. I think they are the ticket to be honest!

Joey, it looks like you where out near the campground at Sand Mountain.
Did you make it over to climb any of the hills on the mountain? Curious to know how it did going up the face...
The Commander went up everyhill I tackled including sand mountain. The power is amazing and with paddles I think it will be even gnarlier!

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
well it might be a real nice ride but from what the dealers are trying to do to a buyer is down right wrong ..going to Waite till all the hype wears off and then look in to getting one......and if can am allows there dealers to treat the public worse than ford did with there gt 500 then they will sit for a long time..there nice but not 19k + tax and doc. nice :mad:

Pahrump

PINK
Jul 17, 2009
Beaumont TX
well it might be a real nice ride but from what the dealers are trying to do to a buyer is down right wrong ..going to Waite till all the hype wears off and then look in to getting one......and if can am allows there dealers to treat the public worse than ford did with there gt 500 then they will sit for a long time..there nice but not 19k + tax and doc. nice :mad:

That blows for you guys out there that they are doing this....I bought mine here for MSRP......not right for dealers to gouge just cause they can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000