NEW 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 & Full Model Year Lineup

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Shortly like next season cause we saw nothing mentioned at all any where even through are dealer friends at the Show. so were gonna be looking at all options available since we all had the XP 900 4 seaters and sold them off. Nobody in our group will wait until next year. If Polaris had a 4 seater to Debut and Show off today they would have done it, so they don't have one yet its obvious. I would have to bet that the 4 seater market is the fastest growing market that is out there. Im sure the 2 seater market is great but look around, whats everyone with kids gonna do. if you have a family and you want them to go with ya whatcha gonna do. Make Momma drive one too so now you have 40k tied up in 2 of them. my wife doesn't care to go rippin thru the dunes with one of our girls so that shit don't fly here. Just pointing out what we all saw so far. For a guy with no family the 2 seater is awesome.
I would they may be saving the 4 seater to release at Camp RZR. I have no idea I am just guessing. They usually do 2 releases a year. This is not inside information or anything. It's speculation with a side of logic.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Re: New RZR 2014

its the leg room in the cock pit thats gonna sell me. i need to sit in one.

426m

Dec 1, 2011

I asked last night on the chat with the engineers, they told me 1" more leg room than an XP. I guess the "bigger storage box" is where the rest of the extra length was used up. Sucks in my book, Im 6'5" tall and barely fit until I cut out my dash and built an aluminum one, now I have Beard Seats ( impossible before) and 4-5" of leg room between my knees and the dash on my XP. Still like the 1000 though, looks super bad.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal

I asked last night on the chat with the engineers, they told me 1" more leg room than an XP. I guess the "bigger storage box" is where the rest of the extra length was used up. Sucks in my book, Im 6'5" tall and barely fit until I cut out my dash and built an aluminum one, now I have Beard Seats ( impossible before) and 4-5" of leg room between my knees and the dash on my XP. Still like the 1000 though, looks super bad.
that would help. kind of like the jagged x rzr. was alot more comfortable. right knee still hits dash. so cutting dash out will be an option. i am 6 foot 7. send pics of your cut dash and alum dash if you ever get a chance. otherwise the T4 is still my first choice for a cruiser. but this new 1000 rzr looks to be the ticket for jumping dunes. :cool:

Commander nick

commander nick
Oct 16, 2012
Redondo Beach
the frame has the bolts in the bottom and is set up to be split and turned into a 4. I wonder if someone real creative with good fabrication skills could spread it and buy some XP 900 parts like the driveshaft & just make it into a 4?

directdrive

For The Race
Dec 13, 2009
No they will not. Did you see the giant brakes it has!? The new brakes will not fit inside a 12" wheel.
checked our current 12'' wheels and seemed like there might be enough room,but who knows.If the 14's have to be used ,i wonder how the additional rotating mass will affect performance?

nottoli

Apr 24, 2013
Joey

Thanks for all the solid info and inside look.......question......if possible we understand the base price 1000 to be approx. $20k. Any idea what the Holz and Orange one in pics you forwarded costs? Trying to get a picture of cost from base/mid/professional grade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000