NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
Rusty will be holding it down today here on the forum for UTVUnderground while we take part here in D.C. at the polaris Dealer Show. UTVUnderground.com is playing a significant role at this years show, something we will be able to share with you starting tonight!

Just know, what you guys see tonight is only PART of what's to come over the next 7 days!!!

Stay tuned.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Half price for all utvug members? :p

edit: the pics of it look pretty good

RIVERBRAT

Feb 20, 2012
Lake Havasu City
Rusty will be holding it down today here on the forum for UTVUnderground while we take part here in D.C. at the polaris Dealer Show. UTVUnderground.com is playing a significant role at this years show, something we will be able to share with you starting tonight!

Just know, what you guys see tonight is only PART of what's to come over the next 7 days!!!

Stay tuned.....

So Joey, are you Hinting about another release from another Manufacturer?? Like say, CAN AM??? I gotta say I love my 2014 CAN AM Maverick but if it's obsolete I'm gonna be kinda pissed!:( Let me have a unit that is on top for just a little while before they make it a worthless machine lol... The reason I ask is because I heard CAN AM supposedly has a long wheel base 2 seater to fire back at POPO with. I love having the latest and greatest and man this is making it hard for a guy like me. I need to join your crew and ride em all!! What a great job you got, and awesome job you do for the SXS Sport World, Thanks for all you have done Joey D!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Do you know how hard it is to sit here all day, starring at your computer when you are supposed to be working.... Eagerly anticipating what is to come, knowing the only way you are getting one is if you win one of the free ones??? Fingers crossed, anticipating the newest, baddest, smoothest machine...

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Yeah it's all good. They can't leak what we got brewing. Like I said, the launch today is only half of what we got coming and you will only get the info here...

I know...Im just bustin your marbles!! This has got to be the absolute worst launch in history for Polaris. There was more leaks than the Tiantic!!:eek:

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Somebody goofed and posted stuff early and that thing has some impressive specs! Too bad I already bought but can't wait to see what else!

WATCH OUT FOR THAT.......... rock, never mind.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I can't believe the optional 33" tire and turbo package...thats killer

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I guess Powersports Business is off the Polaris Christmas card list this year! They released everything, specs, pictures everything earlier this morning, but took it down.

I will say very impressive!

It's going to make my 2012 XP4 look like Farm Implement. For that fact unless you have highly modified your (any brand) machine you will be way behind this machine.

Two hints: Big azz tires with optional bigger tires. All the shock upgrades we have done are now factory! Wont tell you the brand!

Even if I posted pictures you could not see them as they would come up behind the thread!!!! LOL

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
Damn you guys, I'm trying to work today and I keep getting distracted with this! Just release it already! lol

Can't Focus...want to see it! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000