Need long travel input here..

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
So you all know where im at with the 2011 800 4 Turbo. Now I was just going to add HD axles and CVs and be on my merry way.
But the more I think about it and wonder, I think a nice Long Travel suspension would be the best for me. Again im looking to ride in desert and sand...

Looking for a full set up, arms , shocks and springs..

Greg@SSVworks

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Oxnard, CA.
I really like the LTI kits. The workmanship and overall quality is amazing. I had their kit on a Rhino years ago and the thing would eat up whoops like candy.

I am currently saving my pennies for an LTI kit for my personal T4.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
WOW +10 with the Bent motorsports kit at 19" of travel....thats sick...

XMF, I really didnt find a hole lot on them. Seam there kit is just a +5 and there is just not enought info out there on them that would make me feel ok about buying one.

Right now it down to three,

1- Lonestar
2- Bent motorsport
3- HCR

So now its time for me to sit down and study these three..

FREDRZR4

Nov 23, 2011
Calexico,CA
WOW +10 with the Bent motorsports kit at 19" of travel....thats sick...

XMF, I really didnt find a hole lot on them. Seam there kit is just a +5 and there is just not enought info out there on them that would make me feel ok about buying one.

Right now it down to three,

1- Lonestar
2- Bent motorsport
3- HCR

So now its time for me to sit down and study these three..
Bent Motorsports would be the best in my opinion, with the power of the turbo your gonna need more suspension travel, and 19" is allot for desert and dune riding, on their FB page they have pictures of a RZR4 they built with their LT kit and Apex engine swap

Commander nick

commander nick
Oct 16, 2012
Redondo Beach
I have seen alot of the stuff that lone star does and I think they are getting left behind in this discussion. They really do have an amazing product. In addition there is a reason they got to be the size they are and it wouldn't be by making a bad product. I would get the lodestar. But if u dont think they are what you are looking for I have a friend who has an HCR and swears up and down about how great it is. Never known anyone with a bent.

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
I believe Jagged X won 5 BITD championships with the LTI kit, might be worth a call to them
-nolan

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Bent's is awesome and well built. The Xmf is solid...i have driven both and wish either one was on my rzr

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ironman

Sep 11, 2010
XMF has been in UTV's for 9 years (2004) Jimmy Owens can build you what ever you want... Give him a call...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000