need help with an ODES

ERrtodd

Oct 26, 2014
I am new to UTV's and having a bad experience with my first. Should have not gone with a clone i guess.

I am hoping that I will be able to find some help here to get my 2012 ODES dominator running. I can not seem to find any resources to figure out what is going on with it. I was about $1000 into diagnostics and it was figured out that the starter was shot. I took it home with the part and changed out the starter. it turned over a couple of times but did not start, and not it will not even crank. It was running fine before the starter issue. Any help would be great.

I don't know my way around electrical issues.

Bigterry

Dec 13, 2014
Hello, I also have an Odes and am a backyard mechanic. Jack at all trades ,master of none. I work on my own cars lawn mowers tractor boat motor. Is the battery in good shape. Check fuses,starting relay. Order a book on your Odes. Every car that I buy I get a manual. I had a Massimo 500 before my 800 odes. I like mine but I do have a Polaris 400 explorer ,Honda foreman.. I didn't want spend the extra money for a name brand. I am retired. Plenty of time. Ride mine 2 or 3 time a day. Hunt club 3miles down road. Find you a good mechanic, even a Polaris breaks down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000