Polaris NAATV's Xp900 build

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I know you already powdercoated the doors, but you should consider taking advantage of Lonestars bead roller and give the door panels a few lines....

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Thank you Brian it really means alot coming from you guys!!!! I cant wait to see it with the pwd coat arms, roof, and wheels and tires!!!!

Doors are Powdered!!!!

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Here are some pics of the rest of the build started at our shop..

Branden's will be the 1st car running our new MTS Stage 2 Suspension for the RZR. No better test than King of the Hammers to make sure its up to par!

We will be adding our new MTS Stage 2 suspension kit, along with Fox's new aluminum bodied 2.0 racing shocks, complete with dual rate springs, dual rate compression and rebound adjustment, and position sensitivity (bottom out cups for the last 25% of shock stroke) for unmatched performance.

We just raised the car up on the lift.

Here are some before shots:

The new suspension system will give the car a 4" longer wheel base for more stable high speed runs, and 3" wider per side for more wheel travel and stability going through the corners. It will have just shy of 17" of travel, and combined with the extra protection of the built in bottom out cups, this kit is going to be a real performer! Its just begging for speed, rocks, sand and air time!

Here are some shots of the new shocks:

Rebound adjusters:

Dual speed compression adjusters:

The new shocks are super light weight compared to a steel body racing shock, plus they dissipate heat more protecting against shock fade. When dealing with low horsepower machines, we all know light weight is extremely valuable!

Plus, combined with our new stock replacement hi-clearance trailing arms, they save over 8 lbs over the weight of the stock trailing arms, and 2.5" of ground clearance!

Here is the MTS Stage 2 kit...

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
Install has started...

Out with the old.. in with the new...

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009

Oh.. and took this shot.. because there are some companies making radius rods that have a fixed pivot on one end.. and you can clearly see that they need to not only rotate up and down, but front to back.

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
Dang that looks good Greg, love those rear arms.

BTW love the little bumper car in the background, is that LSR's MTS kit on it, lol.

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
nice build! Love the cage any one know how many feet and what sizes are needed for a cage like this?

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk 2
Thank you, my build is on here somewhere ill see if i can find it for you. I used all 1 1/2" DOM for the main tubes, with 1 1/4" for bracing. I dont remember the exact tubing amount that i used.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000