My XP1K build CarrOne, Nelson & Nelson, SSV Works

crnacnac

Bumps In Tha Trunk - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 7, 2009
BUCKSHOT RACING
I just picked up a used '14 XP1000. Goodies it came with, CarrOne Worcs cage, Nelson and Nelson front arms with sway bar/bumper, full Muzzy's exhaust with controller, and chromolly radius rods with heims.

As with my two previous RZR builds I start off by relocating the instrument cluster to where I think it should be.

crnacnac

Jun 7, 2009
BUCKSHOT RACING
For the sound system I will be using some new equipment, everything from my XP900, and some stuff I have laying around collecting dust.

ALPINE EX-10-ipod interface with screen and remote
Audio Control Three.2 EQ
ALPINE PDX-V9 5ch amp biamped to ALPINE SPX-REF 6 1/2" componets+JL 10W3v3-2
ALPINE PDX-2.150 amp 2ch to ALPINE SPX-17MB 6 1/2" midbass
ALPINE PDX-M600 sub amp to JL 10W3v3-2
SSV WORKS Glove box sub enclosure RZ3-GBSB10 https://www.ssvworks.com/product/RZ..._+glove_box_+Sub_Box_with_600_watt_10_+woofer
SSV WORKS behind seat sub enclosure RZ3-BSSB10 https://www.ssvworks.com/product/RZ...+Behind+Seat+Sub+Box+with+600+watt+10_+woofer

If it is something I can fab, I always prefer to say "I made this" vs "I bought this", this time I'm making an exception and purchased the sub enclosures from SSV WORKS. Can I make full fiberglass sub enclosures? Sure I can, but the amount of R&D that went into these+the crafsmanship+the powder coated brackets, it's just not worth my time to build.

After some cutting, the rear led light bar fits perfect in the roof skin.

crnacnac

Jun 7, 2009
BUCKSHOT RACING
Fabbing the headliner, recycling my modified overhead Chevy console from my first RZR build. This cage has no radius so I had to grind down and clean up where it meets the headliner using Marglass, then ready to be wrapped with black suede.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Definitely going to follow this build and see how it turns out...looks like your off to one heck of a start

crnacnac

Jun 7, 2009
BUCKSHOT RACING
Mocking up the amps, welded in brackets.

After strapping this compressor in the bed of my last 2 RZR's, I wanted to make this a true onboard compressor.

This work I can't claim. This was done by one of the guys at the shop. I wanted some protection for my Muzzy's exhaust.

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000