my trailer build

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
this is a standard 18" car hauler I bought new and changed it up to what I wanted in a trailer.

1. trailer after sand blasting
2. diamonding off the square front
3. adding 2 inches to the fenders
4.after some hammer & dolly work
5.rear steps fabbed & welded up

Attachments

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Thanks freez & Cowboy, I appreciate it. Yea I have a auto restoration shop, Radiant Rides & it hauls cars around so I wanted a new, nicer trailer to represent the shop well but it also hauls our Teryx. I have torn down the Teryx and am making it a short coarse/desert racer ( even though we have neither here in Missouri, ha ha) and I will post a build thread on it later. Thanks again.

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
Damn that turned out awesome. Might put a few small holes in the bottom of your storage trunks, so the water can drain out easy.
Good job man !

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Thanks guy's. Means alot coming from you ZT, we all know what you can do. Yea the strap boxes have drain holes and they drain well but I think I am going to add some wire mest up about an inch or so from the bottom. Even though they drain, the straps still get wet laying on the bottom. Thanks again guy's!

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
You are welcome Joey. Thanks for allowing me to post it here on the best UTV site on the planet! :D Wish I lived out there on the west coast so I could use it to haul the Teryx out and go on some of those cool rides you guy's go on. :mad:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Wow your trailer came out looking sick Mark! I likey!
Also, thats a badass looking Avatar picture. UTV rules!!

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Thanks again for the compliments guy's. I am hoping to get that Teryx built before the snow is flying so I can throw it on that damn thing and go have some fun. You guy's have some sick machines, it inspired me to build mine. It sucks though, when you decide to tear your machine down and you see everyone else out tearin' it up on theirs, yea,it sucks! Oh well, keeps me pushing ahead to finish it. Well rhinodan, had to change that aviator, time for a new one. Funny, I seen your post about 2 min. after I changed it. ha ha

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Well rhinodan, had to change that aviator, time for a new one. Funny, I seen your post about 2 min. after I changed it. ha ha
Hahaha yeah I looked back after my post and noticed that you had edit it! Then I thought if I was seein things? LOL I know I did not drink today! :rolleyes:

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Yea, I stole the utv rules pic from LOORS site and changed it up a bit in paint. I hope they don't see it and sue me for infringment, that could cost me millions! ha ha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000