Kawasaki My T4 build

sconym

Aug 30, 2012
hey guys... been lurking for awhile and making a few comments. figured it was time to post up some details over here about my T4 build. I got a deal on a 2012 Blue EPS T4 last year and started right away on the upgrades... I built a highly modified T2 in that past that got totaled, and decided to build a T4 after seeing Vilipotos T4 build by Brian at LTI. I originally started out with the intention to build my own cage. I have the pneumatic bender, welder, notcher, and all the tools needed to build a solid cage. i have built cages in the past for full bodied cars, but this would be my first for a SXS. easier said than done. I could hide my crappy looking welds in a full bodied car... not so in the open SXS. after a month or two of playing around in the garage fabbing up a cage, i was able to get the basic design done, but still couldnt get it to look as good as i wanted it to. long story short, i ran out of talent! brian from LTI and i had been talking about some other things, and i finally decided to have him build me a 4 seat cage, roof, and a really trick spare tire carrier... along with their long travel kit with king shocks and clickers all the way around! I cant say enough good things about the quality of the cage and LT kit from LTI. I have had a couple of different LT kits on my T2 (HCR with Fox shocks and XMF with WER shocks). Anyone who has seen any of the XMF equip knows that their stuff is top notch! LTI is right on par with them... incredible quality!!! After getting the car together, I took it out for some test runs. Dumont is where i ride 99% of the time. I have to tell you that this LTI kit on my T4 is the NICEST RIDING SXS I HAVE EVER BEEN IN! seriously a cadillac! I was able to bomb every whoop and dune out there at full throttle (rev limit at 52 unfortunately...) without lifting and it felt incredible! Kudos to LTI. Anyways, i have a ton of pics of the process that i will post as i find them. for now, here is a list of the items that i have on the T4 so far...

2012 T4 Blue EPS
LTI +5 LT kit with Kings and clickers
LTI 4 seat cage with custom spare tire carrier
Rigid SR 50" LED bar
Rigid LED Dome Light
Kawasaki LED Replacement Headlights
Pro Armour 3" 5pt harnesses
FuelUTV replacement air filter and outerwear
FuelUTV switch / gauge panel
UTV Inc backlit switches
12 circuit accessory fuse block
LED Backup lights
Black Diablo beadlocks with Skat 9 Paddles and smoothies
Black 14" MSA Diesels with EFX Motogrip tires
a bunch more that i cant think of at this time....

Just ordered a PCV today... that will allow for up to 63 mph or so. Good for now until i do the BBK.

let me know what you think!

thanks
scott

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'd like to see a cage that tapers towards the rear with a bed delete .. I'm thinking of going this route with my T4

sconym

Aug 30, 2012
I built a couple of bolt in racks to replace the back seats on longer rides. Turned out pretty nice. They bolt in to where the back seats do. Need to have them coated and do a little finish work to them. Also added a Power Commander PCV and a set of xp1k 29" bighorns takeoffs as well. They make the car look a lot more proportional, and the ride is a Lot better than my old tires...

sconym

Aug 30, 2012
[ame]http://youtu.be/usMARlt-tkw[/ame] just a little fun from a couple weeks ago. Need to play with the cameras more.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
i cant get this rig off my mind. it has got me motivated again.
good job on the build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000