My SDR/ALPINE RZR

crnacnac

Bumps In Tha Trunk - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 7, 2009
BUCKSHOT RACING
After doing installs for the past couple of years in ALL of friend's Side by Sides, it is finally my turn to do my own install on my recently purchased RZR. The difference in this install is labor will not be a limiting factor:D

First off, the factory cage, seats and seatbelts where trashed and replaced with a custom cage by SDR Motorsports, seats by Jettrim, and Crow 5 point Y3" harnesses. There will be a linear actuated light bar contolled by the dual horn buttons on the Momo steering wheel.

On to the good stuff. Product to be installed:

/////ALPINE

iDA-X001
PDX-2.150
PDX-1.1000
(2)SPX-17REF
(2)SWS-1023D
TME-M750A

Other product to be installed as of right now, Optima yellow top, Lowrance Global Map 3500c GPS, four 4" HIDS, and a long travel kit.

Reactions: 1 person

crnacnac

Jun 7, 2009
BUCKSHOT RACING
I changed up the mounting of the actuator by clocking it 45 degrees and raising the pivot point of the lever. I'm going to add a headliner in addition to the aluminum roof and a Chevy Blazer overhead console. By doing this the actuator will be completely hidden.

crnacnac

Jun 7, 2009
BUCKSHOT RACING
There will be a reverse image camera hooked up to the monitor for my view view mirror. An iPod will also be attached to the monitor for photos or videos to be played while at shows or parked .

crnacnac

Jun 7, 2009
BUCKSHOT RACING
The fiberglass and plastic pieces don't weigh that much, the amps, Optima, door panels, headliner and wiring do. This will be far from the lightest RZR out there. I don't need to be the first to get where we're going, I just need to get there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000