my RZR1 build

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Finally!! Thats awsome Mike. You gonna make Glamis this weekend?

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
Congrats!!! That is awesome news. Nothing like going on that first drive. Excited as hell but concerned about everything. Take it easy in Glamis on Thurs night, Dont's break or crash.
How far back in the washes are you camping and what type of trailer or trucks will be in your camp? I'd love to come by and check it out.

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
Congrats Michael!! Nice way to start my work day off....a little R1 SXS video.
Sounds mean. Can't wait to see it in the dunes this weekend:D

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Nice!!!! Just a suggestion.. since your chain hangs down just under the frame rails on the rear sprocket, i would add a nice thick skid plate to keep the chain from hitting the ground.. cause it will happen at some point..

Your shifter is very interesting.. left side, and it looks like you rest your hand on that grip, and pull up on the gear lever, kind of like it was your foot eh? and push down with your thumb?? creative!

Congrats on getting it running man! Way cool!

G-

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Nice!!!! Just a suggestion.. since your chain hangs down just under the frame rails on the rear sprocket, i would add a nice thick skid plate to keep the chain from hitting the ground.. cause it will happen at some point..

Your shifter is very interesting.. left side, and it looks like you rest your hand on that grip, and pull up on the gear lever, kind of like it was your foot eh? and push down with your thumb?? creative!

Congrats on getting it running man! Way cool!

G-

yes i am going to weld a piece of tube that sticks below the sproket and then have the skid plate cover that.

the shifter is just like a heal/toe shifter on a harley. left pointer finger for up shift and thumb for down shift. and the rest of my hand to hold the eff on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000