my PolaSaki bumper design choices

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
ok i am going to make a new bumper. i am relocating my radiator and putting my battery up front above the front diff. so the bumper will be just to protect the battery and for a little nerfing as needed.

i will be making it out of 1/8" mild steel or maybe a little lighter than that but it will have tons of dimple die holes in it for strength and looks.

i have a few different designs in mind let me know what you think. i am leanning towards something skinny and v shaped.

any ideas or comments are welcome. dont worry i dont have any feelings so your opinion will not hurt. i can take critisizm.

oh yeah thats my RZR with a Kawi hood.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I like the first one the best ! The 2nd one looks like a heart on the center part haha pretty cool chit tho man

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
let me know if you want it laser cut M ikey and we can check what we can do. pretty much any freakin size or dimension u want and can cut the holes for the dimple dies too

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
ok i am going to make a new bumper. i am relocating my radiator and putting my battery up front above the front diff. so the bumper will be just to protect the battery and for a little nerfing as needed.

i will be making it out of 1/8" mild steel or maybe a little lighter than that but it will have tons of dimple die holes in it for strength and looks.

i have a few different designs in mind let me know what you think. i am leanning towards something skinny and v shaped.

any ideas or comments are welcome. dont worry i dont have any feelings so your opinion will not hurt. i can take critisizm.

oh yeah thats my RZR with a Kawi hood.

I like this one the best.. and that hood looks way better than the RZR one.. nice work!!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
nice i was thinking about it. but a stock Kawi hood is only $160 and i had a credit at Utv Crap so it was free!!! and thats my kind of price.

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
DUDE!! Why in the hell do you insist on water jet????? Give me a shot at your shit at least once....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000