my new years pics from Glamis

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
five days in G and all i did was break my rearview mirror with my helmet.

we spent some time with the UG crew at Camp Polaris and wow does Polaris throw around some money for a weak unveil. Helicopter video taping rides, 12 minute firework show, and a steak and lobster dinner for a select few.

I did some fast dunning and burnt aabout 4 tanks of fuel through my Mav. I answered questions everytime i stopped at a beer break to looky loos who were amazed at what the Mav could do. I did some jumping down Olds hill and flew about 40' before touchdown, wow what a feeling. I also hit the woops at the bottom of olds at 62mph with ease. I could jump downhill, lock up the brakes befor the woops and flip a 180 and back uphill with 6psi in the stock tires and pull an XP with paddles by 3 car lengths at the top.

i did some fast night dunning in the lead with the stock high beams and could actually see pretty good.

I am very impressed with the Mav and have no regrets.

please excuse the long shots, mama forgot the good lens at home.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I think the shocks on your model are much better than the one on the lower model. I did get to spend a few hours in Benchmarks new Maverick. I loved it on the ride to gordons. 50 plus the whole way ! However on jumps it just could not take the heat, the horsepower is pretty awesome!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I saw Mike airing out his new ride when I was leaving. I was trucking west on the 78 when I saw a fellow T4 owner sitting on the side of Sand Hwy. Then a Maverick came launching out of a bowl. Awesome way to leave the dunes.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Thats awesome that you didnt have any problems...i guess can am did their hw before releasing

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Nice thats some good air! I was looking around a little bit for you Mike accept I was looking for the T4 I forgot you bought the Maverick. I ended up camped at the polaris camp but left new years eve day and went to Johnson Valley. Sucks I missed the surf and turf.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000