Polaris My new ride

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Well its been a while since ive had a set of wheels to roll on so i bought a new xp while back with intentions of building a race play car. Its a 2012 xp 900 le that ive torn apart after a short test drive. I have changed the shocks out with the Cognito Foxs'. Ive also changed the swaybar to the Cognito sway bar. I am also going to be running the Cognito a arms when they become available.

I enlisted the talent of Thad from Fabwerx to do all my cage and tins and i think its looking good. Ill post up as Thad continues to progress on it.

Thanks to Cognito Fabwerx Hiper Wheels Rugged Radios and Utv inc

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
thanks larry ....i just wanna drive it again ....one mile then apart wasnt enough
so much to still do ...wait till you see what we have planned

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
That thing looks stupid! You should have just keeped your old 4 seater! LOL
Looks good bro. Hurry up and get that thing rolling so we can hit the dunes again! :cool:

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
I KNOW ITS STUPID DAN but at least its not named the "buger " ha jk

heres some pics from the week. radiator mounted door bars in hood cut and ready to build a dash with custom steering setup

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I KNOW ITS STUPID DAN but at least its not named the "buger " ha jk

heres some pics from the week. radiator mounted door bars in hood cut and ready to build a dash with custom steering setup
LOL that thing looks nice. Cant wait to see it in person and also drive it! ;)

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I will have to say I studied every one of Thads FULL builds when I built my R1 rhino. He definatly has the best eye in the industry for styling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000