Yamaha My new Race Rhino

droptchevy

Twisted SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 9, 2009
My new Race Rhino i bought off of Twisted Labs. Ripped it apart to clean up all the chips in the paint. Decided to sand the whole cage down and go for a color change to black. Still keeping the Twisted Labs graphics on all the panels.I made a new bracket to hold larger fuel cell. Made a light bar for 4-7" HID's today and added a whip mount. Will be painting it tommorow if it doesnt rain outside.

Attachments

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
That was always a nice car & he raced it well. I'm sure it has some damage to repair on the side from Cory Weller when that had it out in Chula Vista last year:D:D Neither one whated to give there line up it was great action.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Hey they finally sold it. I was gonna buy some parts when they were gonna part it out. Post up some pictures when you re-paint it. Also welcome to the UTVUG Dustin. :D (I got your avatar picture in my Random Rhino Albums.)

droptchevy

Twisted SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 9, 2009
Thanks guys.

Rugged-I have no communications in it as of now.

Bob-The only damage i have seen n the side is one of the tubes has a ding in it. Other then that the bumpers are slightly tweaked. Im going to try to straighten them out.

RzrsEdge- I attached a picture of the fire bottle. I have not used it before. I just bought the rhino and have not even taken it out. Im like a kid on christmas day waiting to take it out.

Attachments

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
That was always a nice car & he raced it well. I'm sure it has some damage to repair on the side from Cory Weller when that had it out in Chula Vista last year:D:D Neither one whated to give there line up it was great action.
OMGosh Bobby!! I remember that!! My bumper sticker was never truer than on that day - lol!

Congrats on your new Rhino - I'm sure you will have a blast with it!! :) Sorry about the nerfs! :)

RRRHINO

RaRaRaRHINOOOOOOooooooo - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 24, 2009
450grl it would be easier just to apologize to the people you haven't hit then the people you have.:eek::D

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
450grl it would be easier just to apologize to the people you haven't hit then the people you have.:eek::D
:eek::eek: lol

her rhino really likes the Banana! hahahaha

That Twisted labs rhino was competetive last year in CORR for sure.

Rog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000