Kawasaki My new Hrt Long travel. With makin trax shocks

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Here are a few photo's of my teryx with Long Travel From HRT and shocks from Steve Chase at makin Trax. It was put on the day before I left for Pismo so I still have adjustments to make with everyones help. Springs, some valving etc... However as anyone who knows who has switched over to LT night and day difference. Just wanted to show it off.

PS the pick going away from the camera was me heading back to camp for dinner I did not want to be late...HA HA

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
yep had fun. I hope you had a good weekend........

Seats next on the list, then some top secret work to launch me up china wall in october.

mdbann5800

Jun 17, 2009
why do some long travel kits have that bend in the upper a-arm, the bend that dips down were the shock mounts up, just curious

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
why do some long travel kits have that bend in the upper a-arm, the bend that dips down were the shock mounts up, just curious
I am just guessing it makes the shock mount above the arm instead of between the tubes....Todd or chris would have to answer that...

pronstar

President, LBC Chapter - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 28, 2009
The LBC
Bad ass.
Never seen pics of that LT kit before...those boxed arms look tough.
How are those shocks performing for you?

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Bad ass.
Never seen pics of that LT kit before...those boxed arms look tough.
How are those shocks performing for you?
their doing well we are going to make some changes, gotta get spring weight set for me. However I am gonna do some other custom stuff with them I have to get todd, steve and myself together and plan some "top secret" stuff out.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
In this case it has to do with keeping the upper ball joint from binding throughout the suspension cycle. others it may be for a heim clearance issue.

these arms are all laser cut chromoly plate with inner plates welded into them, all Tig welded, and yes they are very tough. these are the same arms we race with. :D

Rog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000