MY LATEST PAINT WORK

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
Finally getting my buddies chopper put back together. I shot this in October in House of Kolors white and ultra fine sequins. A couple of flood coats of clear and this thing lights up in the sunlight. Unfortunately it was cloudy today. It has a 110inch motor backed with a 6 spd, tons of billet, air bagged, HID and the coolest thing on it is the oil cooler on the front of the frame. Totally sets it apart from the rest. I didnt think pure white was gonna work but am proud of this one. Still need to finish assembly but with the 300 tire it looks pissed!
what do ya guys think?

Double Trouble Hooks

Jan 15, 2009
HAVEN'T EVEN FIRED HER YET. STILL WAITING FOR THE WIRING TO BE FINISHED AND THE HYDRAULICS TO BE DONE. vINCE THE OWNER IS BUILDING THIS ONE BOLT AT A TIME IN HIS GARAGE SO WE ARE BOTH ANXIOUS TO GET ER RUNNING!

PLYNSND

I PLYNSND With My Rhino - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
North Phoenix, AZ
Bad ass Dorian, you can just make out the paint in the tank picture must be unreal in person. You got to be proud of this one thats for sure.

Double Trouble Hooks

Jan 15, 2009
thanks Dave I am, the owner said he wanted it to look like a bowl of sugar and man does it ever

Double Trouble Hooks

Jan 15, 2009
now thats funny Joey, thats what 30 years in the auto industry gets ya..Vince is a technician at the same Dodge dealer I used to work at and is one cool dude at 55

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000