My 2010 Baja 1000

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Back from the Baja and again, nothing compares to what you experience before, during and after the race. This was a LONG one! The peninsula runs are a logistic nightmare. Our team fields two class 1 cars and if there are any problems, it creates havoc with the logistics.

Our team was 50% for the race. Our main car (#108 BMW) was in the silt beds at RM620 and hit a nasty “G” out at speed. The car flipped end-over-end and rested on the roof. Both driver/co-driver were OK. There was too much damage to repair and be able to pull off a finish within the time limit…BUMMER. However, our #112 car (Chevy LS2) managed a finish after a broken hub. Now we’ll wait for all the official results.

Here are the only vid I got from the race. This was our pit at RM262 (about 60 miles south of San Felipe).

#108 got two new rear tires, lights, fuel and water for the driver/co-driver.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGWwKF43gBQ]YouTube - 2010 Baja 1000 - AGM #108[/ame]

#112 got two new rear tires, lights, fuel and changed the driver/co-driver.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZiB6kO8xAE]YouTube - 2010 Baja 1000 - AGM #112[/ame]

No doubt I would do this for a living, if I could! Big shout out to All German Motorsports who allow me to participate! Next year will be even bigger!!

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
Great video, I miss Baja, we ran a 10 car for 4 years and there's nothing like it. Any problems in Mexico with thieves or the police etc?

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Great video, I miss Baja, we ran a 10 car for 4 years and there's nothing like it. Any problems in Mexico with thieves or the police etc?
we had no issues, we did have a chase crew get too friendly with the federalies...after a couple of warning shots and an explanation, they were paroled!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000