Kawasaki Muzzy rear head pipe redesign

tech3sandcars

Tech3 Sandcars
Mar 10, 2009
Oregon
www.tech3sandcars.com
Just like what they said over on the other forum, you must have really smacked something hard to get that damage. We run a teryx frame in our desert car and we added a 1/4" x 6" wide piece of metal the length of the engine bay so that damage like that cannot occur along with our 1/2" UHMW skid plate the whole underside of the car, rolls right over everything with no issues.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
By looking @ the picture you have more the a head pipe issue. Your frame is severely bent. I have been running Muzzy’s for three years now. Racing desert & short course with no damage to them or the frame. You must love them rocks!:D

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
By looking @ the picture you have more the a head pipe issue. Your frame is severely bent. I have been running Muzzy’s for three years now. Racing desert & short course with no damage to them or the frame. You must love them rocks!:D
LOL, it was at Glamis!!!:eek:

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
ya i found the one barried rock in glamis sand highway. going to calling the boys at magnum tomorrow to see about getting the piece cut out and beefed up. lucky they use soft metal in these frames and it smushed in not bending anything eslse.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
That's impressive! What were you running for a skid plate? I've never had any issues like that with Teryx and Muzzy header and I've hit some big sh!t in the Nevada & Parker deserts.
The stock skid plate has a big opening right were the pipe goes under the rear drive shaft. Guess the rick was in the right place when The suspension compressed going through the woop section

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
BigJim found that rock a couple seasons ago and tore his rear caliper off his rhino! I wish you guys would mark that rock so others don't hit it! lol J/K

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
BigJim found that rock a couple seasons ago and tore his rear caliper off his rhino! I wish you guys would mark that rock so others don't hit it! lol J/K
ill make sure i make a big sign and do that first thing on the next ride sure dont wont to hi that or any one else to.

talked with dan at magnum today and will be gettin it all fixed up next week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000