Motor Questions about my Rzr 800

spheromike

Aug 13, 2012
So i recently bought a Rzr 800 i think S, i was told it was and then others said that it is not so I'm not sure completely. The previous owner told me that it has a Trinity Big Bore kit, but he doesn't know if its the pump gas one or the race gas and or the amount off work done internally. He later told me that he bought it with the big bore kit done already so he doesn't know what is done to it. I Know it has other mods done to it and was wondering is there any certain way to tell or has anybody seen this rzr and know what is done to it? Im just interested into knowing what all is done to it bedsides the motor.
Here are a few pics..

Attachments

TRIPHLKROWN

Apr 30, 2009
Paso Robles, CA
Here is what the Rzr looked like before u bought it.. I put that wrap on it so know ones going to recognize it with those graphics.. Was bought in Mira Loma, has a mafia longtravel kit on it, and was clapped out for sale on Craigslist.. Hope this helps ya out..Nick

Attachments

spheromike

Aug 13, 2012
Here is what the Rzr looked like before u bought it.. I put that wrap on it so know ones going to recognize it with those graphics.. Was bought in Mira Loma, has a mafia longtravel kit on it, and was clapped out for sale on Craigslist.. Hope this helps ya out..Nick
Thnx nick I'm just really try to find out the type of trinity big bore kit that is in it hopefully i will somehow with out having to open it up

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
Probably has the Trinity 820cc kit that they sell, and from what I understand that works fine between an 800 or S so there was no difference there.

On their site is says pump gas as well.

spheromike

Aug 13, 2012
Probably has the Trinity 820cc kit that they sell, and from what I understand that works fine between an 800 or S so there was no difference there.

On their site is says pump gas as well.
ty but its hard to tell i need to know which one it is for sure for a certain reason

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
Sorry, Just to see if its an S or not. Then that gives you starting ground depending what you are looking for.

What is it exactly you are looking for to get an idea, I could do some googling in stuff to help out but I wana know your end result!

spheromike

Aug 13, 2012
When you drop it off? you see mine? finally getting that sensor done i see, soon it will be alive again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000