MORE Powder Puff Race for the Cure

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Ok boys! It's that time of year again! Time to put your girls in your race car and bring them to the MORE Powder Puff Race for the Cure in beautiful Barstow, CA October 6th. I know there is a BITD race the next weekend. I plan on being there myself. You can do this! It's such a great cause and so much fun for everyone involved! I would love to see you out there with us!

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
Good luck out there, make sure the bottom of that car is tightened up with a good skidder.. It should definitely be a good one for the ladies this year!

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
we went to the powder puff the last 5 years in a row. but i think we are at the offroad expo this year. but we still donate to the cause.

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
It is supposed to be BITD legal because they don't have side x sides in their line up. They do let some things slide as long as all the safety gear is up to par. All women drivers and co-drivers. No men, sorry. They will be okay. We had no idea what we were doing the first time we went. Baja Pits has volunteer pits around, there are tons of people around and all are willing to help if they need anything. We would be more than happy to help you pit if you need it and you can be around on the track at the spectator areas. I hope you can make it. She will be hooked!!!! Let me know if you need anymore info.

dirtlover

Jan 12, 2011
So Cal
Cook Off-Road Racing will be there with the #1930.... This is such a fun race and for a great cause.. Cant waite to see all of us ladies behind the wheel and having fun!

Pink Divas Apparel will be vending and will have our 1930 at the booth transformed into a pink machine, lol. Come on girls......come out and show your support!:D

Attachments

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Yes, they are running BITD rules, but will be more strict. You've gotta have all the safety equipment, plus roll cage and weld-in doors with A/X frame, FUEL CELL, etc. Looks like they'll be running by the books just as a heads up.

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
A few more days and will be in beautiful Barstow, Ca for the MORE Powder Puff Race for the Cure!! Can't wait to see all the great women out there racing!!! Good luck to everyone and I'll see you on Thursday!

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
We had a great time at the 2012 Poweder Puff Race for the Cure! We met some great new UTV racer girls and had a flawless race! We lined up 6th out of 11 UTV's. Took off the start line with a wave of the green flag from the fabulous Bill Markle in his pink dress and hair! We began passing the 9's, 11's, Jeepspeeds and some of the trucks, got passed by Tammy in the 1930 and a little further up Jessie in the 1931. We then caught up to a LINE of jeeps and trucks! Lost some time there but picked our pace back up after finally getting around all of them. Passed Tammy again on the side with flat tires and went out after Jessie. The course was rough to say the least and we came up on Renee in the 1969 on her side. Everyone was ok so we motored on. Trying to pick up our pace. The crew said Jessie was only 2 min ahead. Try as we might we just couldn't catch her. We finished the race 2nd behind Jessie. No flats, no issues. Good day! Thanks to my husband Eric for building me this car and putting up with all my anxiety and whinning before the race, my crew for hanging out, my son Trevor for keeping all the lap times, GBC tires no flats! not even a leak!, Tire Balls, Parker Oil, Rugged Radio, Sav On Plating, Dune Ready, Consolidated Carbide, Car Quest, AO Coolers, Dragonfire Racing, Joels T's, Turbo Resource, All our friends and family that made donations! Special thanks to my co-driver Holly for all the fun in the car!

Attachments

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Great job, Lacrecia!!! Sounds like you did awesome!! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000