Kawasaki moose927 teryx build

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
hopefully we can get it finshed before christmas time
still needs to get some new suspension something thats 6" instead of 4" magnum or xmf he's kind of torn at the moment Im sure he'll post up with some info he has a new baby thats why im posting right now for him he's pretty busy, but hopefully we can get it knocked out soon

moose927

Feb 16, 2009
thanx for posting those pics for me sully, we gotta get back in the shop and finish that thing up for some snow rides!!

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
Moose927 you missed out this weekend on the snow run.. EPIC.. well lets get that thing done.. a couple blue and silver cans is all we need.. O and also some magnum 6 inch...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
hopefully we can get it finshed before christmas time
still needs to get some new suspension something thats 6" instead of 4" magnum or xmf he's kind of torn at the moment Im sure he'll post up with some info he has a new baby thats why im posting right now for him he's pretty busy, but hopefully we can get it knocked out soon
Moose how do you like those air shocks on the Funco kit?

As for your next LT selection you cant go wrong with Magnum or XMF. XMF has the premier race Long Travel Kits for the Teryx their track record this year proves that.

Magnum Off Road has just wrapped up R&D and is working with an amazing company called T-Force in Vista, CA that is most known for their top level Trophy Truck racing program in ensuring proper kit and car specific shock valving / suspension set up for their Kawasaki Teryx Long Travel Kit. The most recent kits they have installed have been performing flawlessly and with their new shock program they look to have one of the best kits money can buy.

A few other UTVUnderground.com sponsors make Teryx LT kits as well. DragonFire Racing has built one of the most proven and rugged Teryx Long Travel Kits. Equipped with propriotory developed FOX Shocks sold as DFR Sport Shocks this kit is sure to please. Front and rear shcok towers are also available. As you probably know DFR is the winner of this years Baja 500 and is competing this week in the Baja 1000. They arguably have the most R&D performed on a Teryx Long Travel suspension.

Cognito Motorsports is also in the final phases of R&D on their new Kawasaki Teryx LT. It too will work with FOX SHocks and from the looks of the kit it will be as tough as any other kit out there.

Please consider purchasing from one of our site supporters and sponsors.

moose927

Feb 16, 2009
Thanks for the info Joeyd, I have had really good luck with the funco kit overall, I have really bashed on it like crazy and had no breakage at all. as far as the air shocks go they are really an entry level shock as far as I am concerned, they start to fade very quick in the whoops and are quick to bottom out, I really like the +6 of magnum but what is better fox shox or walker evans??

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I have heard nothing but good things about the funco kits. Funco produces some of the best products on the market. I have always been curious though as to why they used an air shock?

As for shocks it comes down to preferance. Fox and Walker Evans are my 2 favorite companies, mainly for their support and UTV shock developments. They both have positives and negatives but I would tell yout o strongly consider the Walkers due to the fact that you can ordr your shocks with the specific valving and set up your car requires.

moose927

Feb 16, 2009
hey thanks for the feedback on the shocks I want to get in touch with magnum and see what they say about it

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
They both have positives and negatives but I would tell yout o strongly consider the Walkers due to the fact that you can ordr your shocks with the specific valving and set up your car requires.
Not to dis the Walkers, but Fox offers the same service. And you can find Fox parts (seals, rebuild kits, etc.) at almost any off-road shop. :D

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
going to moose927's shop today to work on the cage hopfully i can get some pics of the progress

moose927

Feb 16, 2009
got some work done last night lookin pretty good, but sully spody and me arent quite zt fab!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000