Monster Jam UTV Racing - tonight!

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
Todd will rip with his rhino with the same 686 benchmark performance motor if you remember when Todd ran his rhino at corr when funco came out with there teryx it was fun watching them

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
oh I am sure he will compete without a doubt.....but I think the Kawi mtors a re abit different then the 08 CORR motors.....competetion is a bit stiffer..his addition to LOORRS (if indeed he plans to race) will be welcome and bring an added level of excitment....I cant waitfor the 2010 season!

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Thanks guys!

And thanks for the pictures, Im pretty sure that last picture is positions 1-6 right when brandon and tyler got stuck together!

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
considering Todd started in the very back, pretty darn good, with my motor in it :D.

COngrats RJ.

way to go Brandon, he lead 8 of ten laps in a stock powered Rzr :eek:

Rander637

Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
will they be racing again this weekend feb 6th
ill be going....
Well Dana said they might have utvs back if they put on a good show, but i havent heard anything more about it. There will be trophy karts though..

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Well Dana said they might have utvs back if they put on a good show, but i havent heard anything more about it. There will be trophy karts though..
Story time.

When we did Anaheim last year Dana said in the drivers meeting that Feld (the promoter) wanted WWF style racing, unfortunatley too many racers took that seriously and delievered (see the vid I put up on page 1). Since I verbally committed for the next round in Phoenix we went.

In the drivers meeting in Phoenix Dana said aggressive insted of WWF and Sheriff VanBeekum was basically "I brought my Rhino, you hit me Ill plow you" so everyone drove super clean but the best part was in practice. Dana I guess borrowed a RZR and race'd, someone tagged him pretty hard and he was pissed. He thought it was Bobby (it wasnt) so banned him from the racing that night.

Watching the carnage in Anaheim was cool but when it involved Dana personally in Phoenix it wasnt so cool.....good times.

If you do get the chance to race one of these though, do it.

BTW, after he cooled off he did let Bobby race :rolleyes:.

Rander637

Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Story time.

When we did Anaheim last year Dana said in the drivers meeting that Feld (the promoter) wanted WWF style racing, unfortunatley too many racers took that seriously and delievered (see the vid I put up on page 1). Since I verbally committed for the next round in Phoenix we went.

In the drivers meeting in Phoenix Dana said aggressive insted of WWF and Sheriff VanBeekum was basically "I brought my Rhino, you hit me Ill plow you" so everyone drove super clean but the best part was in practice. Dana I guess borrowed a RZR and race'd, someone tagged him pretty hard and he was pissed. He thought it was Bobby (it wasnt) so banned him from the racing that night.

Watching the carnage in Anaheim was cool but when it involved Dana personally in Phoenix it wasnt so cool.....good times.

If you do get the chance to race one of these though, do it.

BTW, after he cooled off he did let Bobby race :rolleyes:.
Hahaha that sounds like monster jam! And ya, that was Dana's opinion cause he likes the utv's, there was nothing said by anyone from feld entertainment.

And Dana's driving monster mutt now haha..

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
it was definently fun, and ill second you doug on the if you get the chance race these races. theres nothin better than pullin into a packed stadium..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000