Mojave to Stateline poker run 10-10-09

Quad Cartel

Jun 13, 2009
Rialto,CA
OCT 10 09, will be our next Stateline Ride. Mark you Calender.

Stateline ON & OFF Road Ride

C.A.R.E. Ride

C ancer Awareness Research and

E ducation

OCT 10th-11th

A Mandatory riders meeting will be held at Monaghan Motorsports at 6:00am immediately following registration. Route and ride instructions will be given at the meeting. The ride will start in Mojave and end at Primm Valley Resorts, NV. There are 4 Scheduled stops for fuel, food, and poker hand drawing. Riders are responsible for their own fuel. The longest leg of the offroad trip is 68.4 miles and the average bike or quad needs no extra fuel, however some UTV’s and 2-Stk bikes will need to carry extra fuel. Obviously the road bikes will have no problems with fuel and will have their own map to follow. MMS will provide chase vehicles to and from Primm on a first come first serve basis so if you require transportation for your bike or yourself coming home on Sunday please reserve a spot early. An All you can eat banquet is included in this years reg. fee(extra dinner tickets can be purchased). It will be at the Whiskey Petes Resort in the “ Ballroom†and will start at 8pm. There is a $250 Poker hand that will be awarded along with over $2500 in raffle prizes from local businesses. Discounted lodging is available by calling (800)FUN-STOP code STC1010. Pre-registration fee is $75 until Sept 26th or $100 after. Any ?’s Call Monaghan Motor Sports at 661-823-0733 or MONAGHAN MOTORSPORTS TEHACHAPI, CA (661) 823-0733.

This is a fun 200mi run

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
A ride for cancer awareness......I think people should really try to make this one I know I'm trying (if my rhino allows) thanks for the heads up Rory

Quad Cartel

Jun 13, 2009
Rialto,CA
I want to say we hit the road at 9am.

This was our 2nd stop in Yermo for lunch and gas.

This pic was on our way to Baker (3rd stop)
Note the time and the mph. hehe

This was on our way to Stateline.

Quad Cartel

Jun 13, 2009
Rialto,CA
I had someone chase for me last time. I brought tools, spares and gas in the truck.

You have 3 stops.

Four corners (Creamer Junction) Gas station. 40+mi

Yermo @ the 15fwy Gas station 40+mi

Baker 11mi off the 15fwy no gas station, you need to have someone meet you there or give your gas to the host at the riders meeting in the morning. 68mi

Stateline. 50+mi

Free Agent

I had only 1 in Dog Beers
Jun 13, 2010
Good pix, excellent takes.
Are you planing to do this run again this year?

Free Agent

Jun 13, 2010
I plan on doing this ride.:cool:
Yep, us too.
The next 2010 runs date isn't posted yet, but I hear perhaps plan for the first weekend in Oct.

We'll post our cell #'s if anyone needs chase vehicle support.

Last edited:

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
I have a full chase truck with welder, tools, nitrogen, race radio, tire rack, what ever we need I have a friend that will drive it. If in oct he will still drive it i will go. I can carry fuel and spare tires for people till it's full.

Attachments

Quad Cartel

Jun 13, 2009
Rialto,CA
That is sweet Breven, I have the wife tow a trailer and meet up along the way. Hopefuly we won't need your truck to come get us on the trail.

Quad Cartel

Jun 13, 2009
Rialto,CA
I just spoke to Monaghan, the date is still in the works. They have a meeting with BLM in the next two weeks to set the date. I was told it will be in the first two weeks of October.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
This sounds like a really fun ride. Once the 2010 info is posted please create a new threat with 2010 in the title. I would really like to make this run.

Free Agent

Jun 13, 2010
This sounds like a really fun ride. Once the 2010 info is posted please create a new threat with 2010 in the title. I would really like to make this run.
I talked to them again today, still no weekend inked for October.
I'll start a dedicated thread when the info on a date develops.

They had no clue their website is down BTW.

Anyone who ran in the last run, will receive an E mail from them with info on the next run.

Free Agent

Jun 13, 2010
BLM just approved the Vegas to Reno Race, should be no hassle is approving the C.A.R.E. run, and still no word on the date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000