MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
Glad that you can make some of the ride. I don't remember if you had a radio(maybe will trade cell numbers ) just in case you needed help or something on your way back . I'll make a map up for you also .

Thanks Rich. Looks like I'm gonna do the whole ride because my daughter's plans changed. I don't have a radio, but I've got a pretty good handle on the trails up there. Looking forward to it because I always have a good time riding with you guys.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich, what's the elevation at base camp and at tent-peg? Looks like maybe some snow sat and sun?? Should I pack a jacket:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Rich, I'm really scared and afraid that it will be so cold that my testicles will shrink up and crawl up inside of me and never drop back out! My wife already carries one of my nuts in her purse, but if I lose the other one she will kill me:eek: What's the elevation at base camp and at tent-peg? Looks like maybe some snow sat and sun?? Should I pack a jacket:D
I think the fire comming outta yer azz will keep ya warm:eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Uh, that quote looks a bit funny? You baster$$!!:D:D Luv u man!!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Rich, what's the elevation at base camp and at tent-peg? Looks like maybe some snow sat and sun?? Should I pack a jacket:D
Dave. It will probably be chilly. Might rain Sunday afternoon, but I still see snow on the north facing slopes from my house. I think rain gear is a necessity, and some good long johns too.

Dan...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Awesome and be safe:D I'll give ya a call in the morning as we're headed up the hill:D
Remember, we have to save Dave that "SPECIAL SPOT" by the Porta Throne:eek:
Haven't you seen my ass? There's flames coming out. How safe would this REALLY be by putting me next to a "Gump" special:eek:

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jim, the only way in there is the steep windy road off the 15, right?
I think there are 2 other ways. One steeper and windier up the 18 and one longer going up to Hesperia and down Summit Valley 173 I think but Dan would know that way better.

I go the 138 from the 15 with my rig and it ain't that bad. Just a couple tight turns where you can see the back of your trailer :cool:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Thanks Rich. Looks like I'm gonna do the whole ride because my daughter's plans changed. I don't have a radio, but I've got a pretty good handle on the trails up there. Looking forward to it because I always have a good time riding with you guys.
Thats cool you can do the whole ride , c-ya Saturday morning .

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I think there are 2 other ways. One steeper and windier up the 18 and one longer going up to Hesperia and down Summit Valley 173 I think but Dan would know that way better.

I go the 138 from the 15 with my rig and it ain't that bad. Just a couple tight turns where you can see the back of your trailer :cool:
Jim is right you can go thru hesperia , why are you being a chicken Winnie ? Just busting your b-lls I'm not real fond of those twisty up grade my self . Gil and Eric are coming up Friday about 5-6pm and camping the weekend so save a spot for him plez . :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Jim is right you can go thru hesperia , why are you being a chicken Winnie ? Just busting your b-lls I'm not real fond of those twisty up grade my self . Gil and Eric are coming up Friday about 5-6pm and camping the weekend so save a spot for him plez . :D
OK, Ill just keep my speed up to apex the turns,.....that should help.....:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000