MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
From the count on the list it looks like will have a big group about the same size as the ride in july but maybe not as dusty .Plez remember that we won't be the only one out there so when we stop on the trail try to pull to one side so others can get buy. The last few times that we ran up on a group of jeeps they were nice enough to let us pass , but that dosen't always happen so will just take it as it comes . :DA A lot of cars in the group have radios so we normally put a radio car about every 3-5 0r so cars so we have a good idea how the convoy is rolling from the first car to the last, but this is not set in stone so when were line up the cars after the drivers meeting and you have some friends that you want to ride in front of or behind don't worry .Also as were on the trail keep a eye on the car behind you if you come to a fork in the road (pick it up lol ) wait or slow down so that the car behind you knows which way you went . If you end up losing the car in front of you and you don't have a radio just stop and wait till a radio car can get the ball rolling again . Will have this in the drivers meeting also but I was thinking I just post it up now also .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Here's George's set up he 's going to be the first one up there ( lucky efer ) fending of the werewolfs with a ice chest full of silver bullets . :D

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
A couple of buddies and I did this ride yesterday in the rain. BAD ASS!!!! The mud, sludge, wind, and 43 degree weather made it damn-near an adventure! Cant wait to do it again!

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Great pics Richie Rich:D
And to reinforce what Rich said for the new folks to the group, the goal is to get everyone back to camp as happy and safe as possible:D The most important key to this is to be responsible for the car behind you! Don't worry if you can't see the car infront of ya cause he will wait for you at the next turn:D Most of the ride we will be close together crawling but in some of the higher speed sections it's nice to spread out and not suck soooooooooo much dust:eek: Again there will be alot of peeps with radios to communicate how the group is doing and if you are unsure about an obstacle, we will spot ya, hold onto, push or winch ya over:D Other than that, just bring a smile on your face cause you're about to do one of the coolest rides in SoCal with an AWESOME group of people!:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
A couple of buddies and I did this ride yesterday in the rain. BAD ASS!!!! The mud, sludge, wind, and 43 degree weather made it damn-near an adventure! Cant wait to do it again!
That's awesome Alex! Did ya guys make it through Ball Buster and the Waterfall? Good thing is, the weather is gonna be much better next weekend:D High 60's-low 70's for daytime and 40 at night.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Great pics Richie Rich:D
And to reinforce what Rich said for the new folks to the group, the goal is to get everyone back to camp as happy and safe as possible:D The most important key to this is to be responsible for the car behind you! Don't worry if you can't see the car infront of ya cause he will wait for you at the next turn:D Most of the ride we will be close together crawling but in some of the higher speed sections it's nice to spread out and not suck soooooooooo much dust:eek: Again there will be alot of peeps with radios to communicate how the group is doing and if you are unsure about an obstacle, we will spot ya, hold onto, push or winch ya over:D Other than that, just bring a smile on your face cause you're about to do one of the coolest rides in SoCal with an AWESOME group of people!:D

Just to add WATCH OUT FOR BRAKE LIGHTS :eek::eek::eek: :)

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
Snow? Nah, luckily it didn't snow on us this weekend. It was my first time at Miller so I really don't know the names of any specific spots. Actually, I wouldnt even have known about that bad-ass spot if it weren't for this thread!!!!!!
Lots of 3-foot puddle, narrow trails, and rocky hill climbs!

Great spot!

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Hola Familia, Toni here, just want you to know that I am planning on bringing a Sam's box of un-cook hamburgers to grill Saturday night, its 40 count and I will bring the buns and cheese too. Just in case someone wants to add to this "pot-luck" if u wish to call it that. Jorge, like always, an AWSOME dessert is expected (poor Kathie). Deb & Roy are bringing potato salad, Rich, ur in charge of AVOCADOS!!!!

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
OK, Food List For Saturday Night

1. George & Kathy - Sloppy Ho's, Buns and Cookies, Brownies or Cake Pops
2. Rocketman - Protein for the BBQ
3. Dev - Side Dish of Something Yummy
4. Rich & Cheryl - Chicken enchilada with green sauce & OREO TRUFFLES
5. Ernesto & Toni - Burgers, Buns and Goodies
6. Cwb From Moval - Mac & Potato Salad
7. Grumpy - Sweet Goodies
8. Deb & Roy - Tater Salad
10<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->​

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Hola Familia, Toni here, just want you to know that I am planning on bringing a Sam's box of un-cook hamburgers to grill Saturday night, its 40 count and I will bring the buns and cheese too. Just in case someone wants to add to this "pot-luck" if u wish to call it that. Jorge, like always, an AWSOME dessert is expected (poor Kathie). Deb & Roy are bringing potato salad, Rich, ur in charge of AVOCADOS!!!!
So with deb and roy bring the patato salad,should I bring something else? I was on the list to bring some patato and macaroni salad.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Ride & Camp List

1. John Berry, RIP
2. Rich (Camping Fri-Sun)
3. Trukndave & Stumpy (Maybe Camping Sat Night)
4. Grumpy
5. Freeezen (Tentative based on kids basketball schedule)
6. Bill (outofround )
7. Mosslager
8. Jack & Jan
9. Dan & Chris (Camping Fri-Sun)
10 Gilbert & Eric ( pending work )
11. Dan Eskew (Camping Saturday Night)
12. Dave / Dezerterx (maybe)
13. Mike B.
14. George & Kathy (Camping Fri-Sun)
15. Roy & Deb (Camping Fri-Sun)
16. Jim & Melissa (Camping Fri-Sun)
16. Josh / Ali Baba
17. Bills (outofround) friend #1
18. Bills (outofround) friend #2
19. Dev (camping)
20.Cwb from moval (Camping Saturday Night)
21.Class 51600-Valenzuelas (Camping Fri-Sun)
22. Deathfly
24.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
OK, Food List For Saturday Night

1. George & Kathy - Sloppy Ho's, Buns and Cookies, Brownies or Cake Pops
2. Rocketman - Protein for the BBQ
3. Dev - Side Dish of Something Yummy
4. Rich & Cheryl - Chicken enchilada with green sauce & OREO TRUFFLES
5. Ernesto & Toni - Burgers, Buns and Goodies
6. Cwb From Moval - Mac & Potato Salad
7. Grumpy - Sweet Goodies
8. Deb & Roy - Tater Salad
9. J&M - French Fries
10<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
So with deb and roy bring the patato salad,should I bring something else? I was on the list to bring some patato and macaroni salad.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk
Yes you were on the list , but it's your call if you want to bringing it or change we always have plenty of food and then some .Maybe if to party are bring the same thing just don't bring as much and it will all equal out . :)

On another note did you get those maps ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000