''MILLER'' ( TRAIL 2N17X ) 5-5-12

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I'm somehow going to be able to make this ride.....looking forward to hanging out with those I know and meeting those I don't...btw sign me up for one of those 3xl's....I'm slowly growing into one. See everyone in the morning :D

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Ya I didnt make it either... Used the time to show the RZR some luv and gave it an oil change and fresh air filter, hit the zerks and a good bath. All dialed in for Mammoth!

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
It was a good time. 2N17x wore my brakes out. I had to stop about half way down to let them cool. Got down to metal to metal, so its time for some new sintered pads.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Awesome ride, good job putting it on Rich. There was a little something for everyone and we met lots of great folks. It's not often you can have that much fun without a trip to the hospital!

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Awesome ride, good job putting it on Rich. There was a little something for everyone and we met lots of great folks. It's not often you can have that much fun without a trip to the hospital!
Chris and the gals! Good seeing all of you again. Glad to have you on board for these great rides. See ya in Fraizer Park!

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
A big hug and thank you to Rich for putting on the ride! Great hanging out with everyone as usual!

Signed,

The Original California Crasian

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
WOW, what a great group of people that showed up. I like to thank everyone that help to make this ride a fun and ''safe'' one. I would like to thank the Underground for giving us this great place to meet each other , plan trips, learn what going on in the UTV world and just B.S. .

Now some bad news I was not able to take any pix sorry , next I will have a back camera . But the good news I know others were clicking away .

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
It was a good time. 2N17x wore my brakes out. I had to stop about half way down to let them cool. Got down to metal to metal, so its time for some new sintered pads.
Nice riding with you again Pete , Really glad that the brake problem wasn't any worth then just letting them cool down to get you back to camp . Also thank you very much for the shirt.

Awesome ride, good job putting it on Rich. There was a little something for everyone and we met lots of great folks. It's not often you can have that much fun without a trip to the hospital![/QUOTE]
Really glad you and your family could make , I know you had a longgg drive just for a day trip but now you know the group and will be making a longgg drive to the frazer park ride in your back yard for that one . OH-YA the short bus ROC'S !!

A big hug and thank you to Rich for putting on the ride! Great hanging out with everyone as usual!

Signed,

The Original California Crasian

YUP, THAT SAY IT ALL. :D

Thanks for all your's and Jays help . Looking forward to share another a camp fire with you guys soon. :D

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
what great ride it wasn't glamis but it was awesome ride a great group to hang with thanks to rich,jay Angie j&m for all the jump starts and help on the trail I have lots of pics to post later..

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
\[/QUOTE]
Really glad you and your family could make , I know you had a longgg drive just for a day trip but now you know the group and will be making a longgg drive to the frazer park ride in your back yard for that one . OH-YA the short bus ROC'S !!

The drive was well worth it. We won't have to get up near as early for Frazier Parks Miller Trail ride! My girls have been riding since they were in car seats and they all rated your ride pretty high on the 1-10 scale. See you guys in the middle of June!

Plus we finally got a name for the Ranger, short bus it is :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000