Begining of trail from camp

Our awesome home for the weekend

Trying to beat the Jeeps out Saturday morning

And away we go

Dave slinging rocks at me:eek:

We climbed like billy goats for miles

Getting higher!

Dave starting the nasty desent to the base of Alamo Mtn

This is the best pic we could get of the Miller Jeep trail as it snakes up Alamo Mtn

A little bit of water before we start the climb from hell!

The last 3 miles to the top of Alamo is like this and much much worse:eek:

Sure ran into some strange folks up there:eek:

Pulled over waiting for a Jeep club to pass

That crazy guy again:eek:

You could'nt wipe the smile off Gill's face all day!

Mike was like a little kid in a candy store!

Dave and Stumpy just pooped their pants:eek:

I'm about to poop mine:D

Always fun rollin on less than 4 wheels:D

Good test for your suspension!

And finally a view from the top:)
Can't wait to do it again! All I have to do is buy more underwear:eek:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
hey guys, great pics need to see more. sorry I mist ride, is there any other camp area close by. if gorge bottom out, I definitety would have problems I'm 34' from bumper to hitch. what I saw dave you need to schedule another weekend ride. it look great .
I think if you guys put those drag wheels on it would be ok. Also I have heard of shorting your poop tube, sorry that doesn't sound right does it ? I liked the camping there but, I hated the pot holes on the climb on the 5 frwy. Also I don't have plans for labor day yet , just saying.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I think if you guys put those drag wheels on it would be ok. Also I have heard of shorting your poop tube, sorry that doesn't sound right does it ? I liked the camping there but, I hated the pot holes on the climb on the 5 frwy. Also I don't have plans for labor day yet , just saying.
Hmmmmm.....Labor day weekend..........I dont' know if I can wait that long:D I'm already missing camping and riding up there

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
George, you know what I just got finished doing........you caught me offguard!! Too much coffee before the ride

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
It was nice meeting everyone. Had a great time. Looking forward to the next one. Hopefully I'll see some of you on the Silverwood trip in the next couple of weeks. :D

Hey Dave thanks for introducing us to the new trail.:)
It was fun and great meeting you David!! Everyone was impressed with your awesome trail fix on the Teryx. I will plan another Miller Jeep Trail ride soon.....:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I held the flash light :D
You are right Rich, there's no "I" in team!! You guys did a great job out there!! Thanks for keeping an eye on the trail for me too, as I almost became a hood ornament on a couple jeeps coming down the Miller section:D That radio was the best investment for my ride so far!

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
hey guys, great pics need to see more. sorry I mist ride, is there any other camp area close by. if gorge bottom out, I definitety would have problems I'm 34' from bumper to hitch. what I saw dave you need to schedule another weekend ride. it look great .
Hey Grumpy, sorry you missed this one. I definately need to schedule another Miller Jeep trail. I am going to do some research to see how we can do this again but camp somewhere else in Frazier. I'm not sure I really want to take my trailer back there again. Although, like Rich said, we had the whole place to ourselves. Let me work on it........:)
Can we do a "La Familia" fill in dip area to cross or is it to big of a dip ;-)

I can't add any back drag wheels to the MoHo + love to camp near the staging area ;-)

Love Yea All ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000