Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Looks like a bunch of "What have I gotten myself into" pictures :eek:

Glad all went well and a good time was had.

Only a few pucker factors, followed by a loud bang on the underpan. Making it up the trail is a true testament as to how capable these machines are.

Last edited:

rzr$david

Mar 7, 2011
It was nice meeting everyone. Had a great time. Looking forward to the next one. Hopefully I'll see some of you on the Silverwood trip in the next couple of weeks. :D

Hey Dave thanks for introducing us to the new trail.:)

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
hey guys, great pics need to see more. sorry I mist ride, is there any other camp area close by. if gorge bottom out, I definitety would have problems I'm 34' from bumper to hitch. what I saw dave you need to schedule another weekend ride. it look great .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
hey guys, great pics need to see more. sorry I mist ride, is there any other camp area close by. if gorge bottom out, I definitety would have problems I'm 34' from bumper to hitch. what I saw dave you need to schedule another weekend ride. it look great .
Hey Grumpy, sorry you missed this one. I definately need to schedule another Miller Jeep trail. I am going to do some research to see how we can do this again but camp somewhere else in Frazier. I'm not sure I really want to take my trailer back there again. Although, like Rich said, we had the whole place to ourselves. Let me work on it........:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000