Miller Canyon ride this Saturday

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
Moss, I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Too far of a drive for such a quickie. We are gonna have to do it again later when we got more time.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
How many people do we have going? Its going to be nice weather. You think any mud still?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Jon...right now I think its me, you and Plumber...I had two buddies back out yesterday but have one more thats 50/50 still. Jon, have you done the Cleghorn Ridge road yet? I want to do that one soon too.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Jon...right now I think its me, you and Plumber...I had two buddies back out yesterday but have one more thats 50/50 still. Jon, have you done the Cleghorn Ridge road yet? I want to do that one soon too.
I have about 3 or 4 more from rzr forum coming up too.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
U mean off the 15? Yeah its a fun ride with a nice climb. Got to watch out for jeeps though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Cleghorn has some really nice off camber hills and a fast fire trail.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Almost any weekend I am game for a ride.
Cory, can you get to Coxey Truck trail from your house? Do you have a radio in your car? I can ride from my house to Juniper Flats Trail Head and then meet you at the top of Coxey above Bowen Ranch. We can ride pretty much anywhere from there. Ever been to White Mountain? We can meet at Juniper Trail head or 3N59-A and Covey Truck Trail. Whatdaya think?:D

Dan ...

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Cory, can you get to Coxey Truck trail from your house? Do you have a radio in your car? I can ride from my house to Juniper Flats Trail Head and then meet you at the top of Coxey above Bowen Ranch. We can ride prette from there. Ever been to White Mountain? We can meet at Juniper Trail head or 3N59-A and Covey Truck Trail. Whatdaya think?:D

Dan ...
Yes sir I sure can. This route is my favorite. Juniper flats is awesome to ride through the foothills Up to Big pine flats. Sometimes I will stage up near there instead of driving all the way from my house. I do not have a radio in my car. Yet. Juniper flat traihead or bowen ranch rd and coxey truck trail. White mountain is cool. Did you know that you are suppose to go up through white mountain to get up into the mtns, and that a small portion of coxey trk trl is not ohv legal? Doesnt make sense. Any ways i am game let me know when you want to ride

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Yes sir I sure can. This route is my favorite. Juniper flats is awesome to ride through the foothills Up to Big pine flats. Sometimes I will stage up near there instead of driving all the way from my house. I do not have a radio in my car. Yet. Juniper flat traihead or bowen ranch rd and coxey truck trail. White mountain is cool. Did you know that you are suppose to go up through white mountain to get up into the mtns, and that a small portion of coxey trk trl is not ohv legal? Doesnt make sense. Any ways i am game let me know when you want to ride

Yep knew that part, nope don't care. I treat those trails better than any damn Jeep or street legal POS. It pisses me off, but somebody has to play "I'm in charge!" LOL!!!

Juniper it is then, and just let me know when. This weekend is a wash because junior is really sick and the dust would kill him for sure. Next weekend is the John Berry ride, but we may have to cancel because he will be working. What time do you prefer to go?

Dan ...

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley

Yep knew that part, nope don't care. I treat those trails better than any damn Jeep or street legal POS. It pisses me off, but somebody has to play "I'm in charge!" LOL!!!

Juniper it is then, and just let me know when. This weekend is a wash because junior is really sick and the dust would kill him for sure. Next weekend is the John Berry ride, but we may have to cancel because he will be working. What time do you prefer to go?

Dan ...
Around 9 to 10 am. Ride until i have a couple bars of gas left and head back to staging.

socaljeff

Dec 2, 2013
Hey guys, I'm a noob around these parts but I'll be heading up from Miller Canyon to Devils Hole/Deep Creek with my kids Saturday. If you see a Maverick Max heading up there, That'll likely be us. I'm sure I'll have something cold to drink if you're so inclined. :D

Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000