Miller Canyon ride this Saturday

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Now you want to ride... I would but I'm golfing in a tournament w/my Dad... What time you going?

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
I'm planning on riding this sat. Not sure where. Have to be back in Fullerton by 330 is the problem

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I dont think you could go much faster than 50 mph on those rds. lol
yah,...as soon as the second turbo starts to spool-up, the limiter kicks in...by then its just a bummer.

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
I may be down for that. Just got my new High Clearance Radius Rods on this weekend after I bent 1 of mine. My first trip to Miller Canyon 2 Weeks ago saw to that :D

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
I may be down for that. Just got my new High Clearance Radius Rods on this weekend after I bent 1 of mine. My first trip to Miller Canyon 2 Weeks ago saw to that :D
Where did you bend your radius rod at? Was it past the bridge
What did those run you? Still havent done any crawling in my xp4 900.
Wondering if i can get around the need for high clearance radius rods.

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
Where did you bend your radius rod at? Was it past the bridge
What did those run you? Still havent done any crawling in my xp4 900.
Wondering if i can get around the need for high clearance radius rods.
I wish I knew exactly where I was (I would need to look at a map) cause that was my first trip there. But I know it was a street legal Jeep trail I shouldn't even have been on. I got in like 50 feet and got wedged in between rocks on both lower Radius Rods. Turned around to keep riding as it was pretty early in the trip.

I went with the Alba rods and plate. My buddy had some and was pretty happy with them. I have also heard good things about Z bros.

I have made it 3 years with out needing them, but if you got the cash you might as well get em. If you are in the rocks, its not if....but when...

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
I wish I knew exactly where I was (I would need to look at a map) cause that was my first trip there. But I know it was a street legal Jeep trail I shouldn't even have been on. I got in like 50 feet and got wedged in between rocks on both lower Radius Rods. Turned around to keep riding as it was pretty early in the trip.

I went with the Alba rods and plate. My buddy had some and was pretty happy with them. I have also heard good things about Z bros.

I have made it 3 years with out needing them, but if you got the cash you might as well get em. If you are in the rocks, its not if....but when...
Thats the sore subject jeep trail not to be spoken of. It is sacred to the jeep world and only they can ride in it. lol. Ya Holcomb creek is gnarly. Its not meant for Prius' or rzrs with normal radius rods. Hahaha.
Guess i could try waterfall and ballbuster out.
Thx for the info on the rods

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Im thinking I would like to leave staging at 9 and be back and loading up at about 12. That gives me time to get home, unload, and clean up in time to watch Supercross and bbq. Want to do the full loop but turn at the bridge....no dishpan springs waterfall this trip.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Im thinking I would like to leave staging at 9 and be back and loading up at about 12. That gives me time to get home, unload, and clean up in time to watch Supercross and bbq. Want to do the full loop but turn at the bridge....no dishpan springs waterfall this trip.
Sounds like a plan.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
I'm thinking I might join you if that's cool. I will know for sure by tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000