MILLER CANYON MAY 7TH RIDE

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Not sure who the lady with the blonde pony tail, tan shorts, blue shirt and ball cap was but it sure seems like she had a great time! And boy can he I mean she can drive too:):eek::)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
We had some of the local Cowboys and a Cowgirl stop by and have a few beers with us after the ride. They were showing us their 4 legged drives:)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Great pics George!! When me and Mike were putting down our tents, the cowboy's German Sheperd came over and helped himself to my kids weiner..............well, that didn't sound right, I mean, the dog took the "dog" off his plate sitting on the trailer when we weren't watching.....uuhhh, yea:eek::rolleyes:

Pap

Bob Stone - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 6, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga Ca.
Thanks for all the great pictures and to everyone who had a hand in putting this ride together. I for one had a really great day.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Nice people they said they did 20 miles and the doges still wanted chase a stick

They called him chief I thought it was kinda funny see him on a horse with a sell phone how does he charge it if it goes dead. :D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Not sure who the lady with the blonde pony tail, tan shorts, blue shirt and ball cap was but it sure seems like she had a great time! And boy can he I mean she can drive too:):eek::)

I hope I don't a fend any one but I think she's kinda sexy but I don't have my glasses on right now and Ive been drinking . :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich, I saw a 12V outlet on the center-rear of the Chief's horse.......I'm guessing this is where he charges his cell phone, but I'm guessing the horse hates charging the phone.....:rolleyes:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
As some of you know, I had to leave the ride yesterday before it started. Well I am thrilled to share with you that my wife is doing great after giving birth to our little girl. I got to the hospital with about 45 min to an hour to spare. It's been a long day. :)

The baby was a little early but came in at 5 lbs 10 oz, she is healthy and beautiful. Her name is Tali.
CONGRATULATIONS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000