MILLER CANYON MAY 7TH RIDE

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Rich, where is the mapquest pic or directions how to get to camp area from the 138 turn off? Crud, I can't find it on the thread.......I haven't even been drinking today....
Dave,
Check out post 47 on page 5. It will get ya there:) I will keep my phone on and if I have to I will send ya smoke signals:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Dave,
Here is the GPS of where you turn off the 138 to the staging/camping area.
34*16'12.82N
117*17'25.00W
At this spot you will turn left onto Dart Canyon Rd. And then a quick right onto Miller Canyon Rd.
George

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dave,
Here is the GPS of where you turn off the 138 to the staging/camping area.
34*16'12.82N
117*17'25.00W
At this spot you will turn left onto Dart Canyon Rd. And then a quick right onto Miller Canyon Rd.
George
Got it, thank you sir!! See ya tonight, but no smoke signal please,....safety first!!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
DD, THANKS AND YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND. PLEZ DON'T USE THE WORD WEINER , THE GUYS SEE THAT AND THEY THINK THERE ON A DIFFERENT FORUM

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Trukndave, George wanted me to tell you (at 10am this morning) that he has excellent cell coverage where he's camped at. He has Verizon. See u later alligator! - Kathy

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
I had to leave early and I couldn't make it out to Deep Creek. It's always nice to put faces to names and what a good group of people. Just a couple of pics.

This was at the first rest stop.

Pinnacles Staging area

And a lonely, broken Can Am Commander :(

Psrzrfun

Apr 24, 2011
As some of you know, I had to leave the ride yesterday before it started. Well I am thrilled to share with you that my wife is doing great after giving birth to our little girl. I got to the hospital with about 45 min to an hour to spare. It's been a long day. :)

The baby was a little early but came in at 5 lbs 10 oz, she is healthy and beautiful. Her name is Tali.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
As some of you know, I had to leave the ride yesterday before it started. Well I am thrilled to share with you that my wife is doing great after giving birth to our little girl. I got to the hospital with about 45 min to an hour to spare. It's been a long day. :)

The baby was a little early but came in at 5 lbs 10 oz, she is healthy and beautiful. Her name is Tali.
Paul, that is AWESOME!! Sorry you couldn't ride and stay for weiners....but a BIG congratulations from me on your new baby girl!! We will hopefully catch up with you on another ride when you can sneak out for some La Familia action.....Dave

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
A big tanks to Taxidave oops I mean Trukndave;)

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on bus go round and round, ........you know the rest!! That was a SUPER ride, and the kids were great!! They were screaming like a roller coaster ride almost the whole time,.......but now I got me a nice Radio Shack headset, and all I could hear was beautiful humming of my 800V-Twin and faint kid noise.......Thank You Radio Shack!!!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Good job on posting the pictures ASAP. It was a fun ride thanks for allowing me and Matt to tag along.
You guys are all welcome to rides with us .Hope to see you on more rides .

Paul I'm glad it all worked for you out timing wise Enjoy the new baby girl.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Here's some more pic's from the first stop

Here's Dave and I think from the pix they were having a good time.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
The xp made the gate with about 3'' to spare

Water wasn't to deep but there is a spot that is less deep also.

Twins?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000