MILLER CANYON MAY 7TH RIDE

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I talked to George (rzrluvr) about having a BQQ( Hot dogs) after the ride . It wont be any thing fancy but nice just the same . I'll bring all the stuff dogs buns, and the fixings just bring your drinks and will make it simple. I know after rides peeps head straight home no problem , just give me a idea of the peeps that might hang out.
I'll bring some Hot Italian Sausage and some other goodies:)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Thanks for the help see you there. If there is a BBQ I am in what shallnI bring?
Hey Bob,
It's pretty easy to find:) For you, north on the 15 and get off on the 138 and head east. Go about 15 miles and turn left on Dart Canyon Rd and then a quick right onto Miller Rd. The staging/camping area is a few hundred feet down on the left. Just look for the sign for Miller Canyon on the 138. There's a left hand turn pocket there but take it slow cause it comes up on ya quick. It's about 2 miles past the lake. There's a pic of the sign in post 31:) When were ya thinking about heading up?

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OK, I am coming up Friday night between 6pm and 9pm depending on traffic. George, keep an eye out for us. I am also bringing a buddy with Teryx and his grandson. Rich, that will be 6 of us, so if you need help with stuff for BBQ, let me know. We will stay for the food, but will need to leave afterwards. Dave

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Re: MILLER CANYON MAY 7TH RIDE
1.Rich
2.John rzrs (in spirit)
3.MossLager (Pinball run back by noon)
4. Papa Bear (90% for Saturday) Slow and steady group back at ?
5.Rzrluvr---Camping--- Fri-Sun
6.Grumpysrzr4
7.Freeezen (planning for it)
8. Trukndave (TentingFriday night with Mike B.)
9. Dudeonit (Bob)
10.Pap (Bob)
11.REDRZR (Mike)
12.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> Mike B. (Tenting Friday night) Teryx<!-- / message -->

EL Cucuy

Apr 22, 2011
Hesperia, CA
Ok yeah I heard of it I know a couple guys who have talked about this place but never mentioned its name place sounds like it would be fun but I have a prior committment already for saturday sucks but oh well maybe next time

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
OK, I am coming up Friday night between 6pm and 9pm depending on traffic. George, keep an eye out for us. I am also bringing a buddy with Teryx and his grandson. Rich, that will be 6 of us, so if you need help with stuff for BBQ, let me know. We will stay for the food, but will need to leave afterwards. Dave
well if you want to bring bunns that would be cool.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ok yeah I heard of it I know a couple guys who have talked about this place but never mentioned its name place sounds like it would be fun but I have a prior committment already for saturday sucks but oh well maybe next time
Sorry you can't make it, we kind do 1 or 2 groups rides a month so keep a EYE out, take care . thanks for the pm info.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
1.Rich
2.John rzrs (in spirit)
6.Grumpysrzr4
9. Dudeonit (Bob)
10.Pap (Bob)
11.REDRZR (Mike)
12. Mike B. (Tenting Friday night) Teryx
13. dkiewicz&son (camping Fri-Sun if I get my trailer back in the next few days)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich, I will bring buns. How many dogs you gonna cook-up?

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I'll keep an eye out for ya Dave:eek: Here's my number 714-231-4631 give me a call when your heading up the 138.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
1.Rich
2.John rzrs (in spirit)
6.Grumpysrzr4
9. Dudeonit (Bob)
10.Pap (Bob)
11.REDRZR (Mike)
12. Mike B. (Tenting Friday night) Teryx
13. dkiewicz&son (camping Fri-Sun if I get my trailer back in the next few days)
Hope ya get it back, it will be great to see ya Dan:)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
rich it will be me an wattman an my two grandsons. what do i need to bring for your wiener roast.
It will be nice to see you guy again and how cool will it be for the kids, getting it done with grand pa . Come monday at school , so what did you do this weekend AND ALL YOU SEE IS:):D:eek:;). what to bring? The hot dog set up is kind taken care of , we have buns, dogs,plate napkins, sausage (hot),munchies,wet topping, what goes with hot doges Chez? chili? onions? beans ? potato salad ? those are just ideas were just kinda trying to keep it simple so peeps can hang eat and get home by the time the street light come on. If you would like to bring one of the things I suggested that would be cool or if you can think of something else that would be cool also. (thanks for asking)I'm going to bring a extra BBQ and table also.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Not sure if this deer made it thru hunting season but just to let you guys know a kid was feeding her a she kicked the shit out the kid ,so buyer beware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000