MILLER CANYON MAY 7TH RIDE

Dudeonit

Chino's Finest - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Dec 10, 2010
Chino, CA
1.Rich
2.John rzrs (in spirit)
3.MossLager (Pinball run back by noon)
4. Papa Bear (90% for Saturday) Slow and steady group back at ?;)
5.Rzrluvr---Camping--- Fri-Sun (100% for Sat ride)
6.Grumpysrzr4
7.Freeezen (planning for it)
8. Trukndave (Saturday, probably just for the day, maybe camp Fri. night)
9. Dudeonit (Bob)

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
In your backyard... launch out of Silverwood. You can leave out of Miller Canyon, or at the damn. Damn is free to park but I heard legally no OHV launching there. Your best bet is to grab an adventure pass from Big 5 or a local gas station (do your homework) and meet up at Miller Canyon (Google it).

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Yup it's still on and trail time is 9am .This is the map that always seem to do the trick and the sign for the turn to the staging area and it always seem that some one is meeting up at the chevron right when you get of the 15.You do need a wilderness pass ,I think they are $5.00a day and you can get them at the chevron when you get off the 15, I have a year pass and one day pass just in case some one needs it.Also the last trip the ranger checked are green stickers, he was nice about it.ANY more ????? post up. The ride is normally under50 miles extra gas is always nice to have just in case, I always carry a extra 3 gallons.Hope this helps.My ph# is (626)255-2907

east end of Silverwood lake here some info read thru it and it should help

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I talked to George (rzrluvr) about having a BQQ( Hot dogs) after the ride . It wont be any thing fancy but nice just the same . I'll bring all the stuff dogs buns, and the fixings just bring your drinks and will make it simple. I know after rides peeps head straight home no problem , just give me a idea of the peeps that might hang out.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
PaP read post 30 &31 for mapping also there always seems that people meet at the mc donalds right of the 15 frwy and the 138 to get something to eat and the adventure pass at the chevron (well get you there )

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich, what time do you think we will get back to camp from the ride? If it's not too late, then I might stay for some Dodger Dogs....

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Rich, what time do you think we will get back to camp from the ride? If it's not too late, then I might stay for some Dodger Dogs....
I think around 3:00 but PB has more trips under his belt then me ,so lets get his input on that.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Re: MILLER CANYON MAY 7TH RIDE
1.Rich
2.John rzrs (in spirit)
3.MossLager (Pinball run back by noon)
4. Papa Bear (90% for Saturday) Slow and steady group back at ?
5.Rzrluvr---Camping--- Fri-Sun
6.Grumpysrzr4
7.Freeezen (planning for it)
8. Trukndave (Saturday, probably just for the day, maybe camp Fri. night)
9. Dudeonit (Bob)
10.Pap (Bob)
11.REDRZR (Mike)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000