MILLER CANYON MAY 7TH RIDE

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Yea this is an option I also have a long bed mine is a 250 but does not matter as this things only weight something like 1300 lbs. I use to do this with my Ranger and it was a pain putting it in an out I still have the ramps I used for this. As far as storage I have a spot where I put the 5th wheel and it has more then enough space to put another 12 to 16 foot trailer, the issue I have right now is the price of them I don't want to spend so much so I keep looking. Thank you Dave this is cool just not sure for me but I will look a bit closer.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Ernesto, this is what you probably don't want to do........just saying...

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Wow Jess that look interesting. I was thinking of something like this, the nice part is you don't have to deal with the wheel wells which is the pain in the but. I have an 8 foot bed so my would work if I just have someone make me a small block for the front part of my trunk that seat on top of the wheel wells. Well this all depends on some info today. It sounds like my sister is selling all her desert stuff, financial issues so she giving stuff away among them a very nice trailer. The only question now is how long I hope it's 10'.

Br8ksumsht

May 7, 2011
Corona, Ca
We did have to deal with the wheel wells we designed the whole thing around the wheel wells it goes the whole length of the bed. It rests on the ramps we made not the bed.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I can do day trips now, Toni always says that if it's meant to be it will happen it will happen and the exact ZIEMAN trailer I wanted happen today. Check it out.

I have a questions the tires are brand new but what is the difference between these tires and regular or standard tires. The reason I ask I think this are rated at 55, but is not unusual to go 65 at least for a small time as you pass someone.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Congrats Ernesto:D
As far as tires go, if ya wanted to you could put LT (light truck) tires on the trailer. These will give ya both the speed and weight rating:) Although I wouldn't be too worried about what ya got now. Run em till ya wear them out and then get some better ones.
George

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Ho yea for sure Jorge... I will run those to the end, I was just wondering if there is a special reason trailer manufactures run them. The only issue is going to be I will have to purchase new rims two right?

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Ho yea for sure Jorge... I will run those to the end, I was just wondering if there is a special reason trailer manufactures run them. The only issue is going to be I will have to purchase new rims two right?
They run em cause they are cheep. You know how it is, they are not gonna put the good chit on if they can sell the cheeper ones for the higher price:) What size are the rims? They should work fine unless ya want some pretty ones. Maybe some spinners:):):eek:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
That's a great looking trailer looks like it has every thing that you need ,does it have a spare tire I didn't see one. Enjoy C-ya on the trail :D

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
No, no extra tires something to consider for the future. It's in real good shape for the right price so I know somethings would not work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000