MILLER CANYON MARCH 13 RIDE

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Planning a ride at miller canyon Sunday march the 13th (all are welcome)The trails will be up to a group vote from mild to wild it all good ,Who knows maybe will do Mosslogers rollover trail or just have a good family day. So just post up with any ???????? and will go from there. Good times are coming.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Planning a ride at miller canyon Sunday march the 13th (all are welcome)The trails will be up to a group vote from mild to wild it all good ,Who knows maybe will do Mosslogers rollover trail or just have a good family day. So just post up with any ???????? and will go from there. Good times are coming.

I would love to join you Rich..................but looking at the photo, looks like its a RZR only ride?? :eek:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I would love to join you Rich..................but looking at the photo, looks like its a RZR only ride?? :eek:
Dan you mis under stand all the rhinos were in front on this ride , I just took a pic of the slow group that just happen to be all rzrs.It would be nice to ride with ya again .:D Hey Ronnie so you coming out also?

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Dan you mis under stand all the rhinos were in front on this ride , I just took a pic of the slow group that just happen to be all rzrs.It would be nice to ride with ya again .:D

Well it all makes since now! LOL :p
I wont be able to make this ride buddy! I will see you out there during the summer though! ;)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Where is Miller Canyon? Do you have a map? How long is the trail?
Like Dan said the ride starts at the east end of silver wood lake and then pretty much goes east behind arrowhead area and the rides are around 40 miles or so. Maps the best one I have seen is the one from sidekick off road they go for $3.00 (909)626-7227 They also sell them at bike shops or on line.Hope this was helpful.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
That pic is'nt miller but I think it's the only rhino pic I have bro and I like it:)
I have to agree. Both places are good riding. Hope we can plan another rattle snake run and hope we can go further to big bear or big pine or whatever is up the area.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I have to agree. Both places are good riding. Hope we can plan another rattle snake run and hope we can go further to big bear or big pine or whatever is up the area.
Yes me to I have a map of the area and wow theres so much up there maybe find a closer staging area for more trail time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000