MiLLeR CaNyOn LABOR day WeeKeNd VIDEO

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Does he work best under a deadline???
Well ya! He's a teenager. They need "verbal" encouragement and deadlines.....and Internet blocking programs ....and acne medicine .....and ...:D:D:D

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I say take all the time he needs..... After all his schoolwork and chores I imagine you have for him, that must leave little time to produce the AWESOME videos he puts out. So cut the kid some slack, Dave, you can do this dishes, pick up the poop, fold the laundry, was the Teryx, and scrub the toilets for "having an attitude" ;) Stumpy has a video to edit and consumers chomping at the bit to see the new release... His videos should get as much hype as XP1K.... just saying....

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I say take all the time he needs..... After all his schoolwork and chores I imagine you have for him, that must leave little time to produce the AWESOME videos he puts out. So cut the kid some slack, Dave, you can do this dishes, pick up the poop, fold the laundry, was the Teryx, and scrub the toilets for "having an attitude" ;) Stumpy has a video to edit and consumers chomping at the bit to see the new release... His videos should get as much hype as XP1K.... just saying....
X2 and he'll probably out earn you 10:1 with his skill. So you want him to think kindly of you when you go asking for a new toy. :cool:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I already do dishes and pick up poop from the dog I didn't want, but u know, the kids wanted a dog and promised to pick up his shi$ , but guess who picks up his shi$ every day and feeds his sorry ass and ...uh....what was I saying?

Oh yeah, I did cut him slack today so he could work on it.....I sweated my balls off mowing the grass and picking up dog shi$ and ........:D:D:D:D:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
"for too Long, the human race has ignored the signs"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000