MILLER CANYON / LA FAMILIA , ADOPT-A-TRAIL 5/24/15

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO DONATED A LITTLE OF THEIR TIME TO GIVE BACK TO A SPORT WE ALL LOVE SO MUCH . The forest service hears a lot of bad things about UTV and a lot of it is true , but when we work the trails and send in the reports they a thrilled to have our help.

Take care everyone and will see ya on the next one .

Last edited:
Reactions: dunerat

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO DONATED A LITTLE OF THEIR TIME TO GIVE BACK TO A SPORT WE ALL LOVE SO MUCH . The forest hears a lot of bad things about UTV and a lot of it is true , but when we work the trails and send in the reports they a thrilled to have our help.

Take care everyone and will see ya on the next one .
Roger that!! Thanks Rich!! It was a great day for trail work with very little trail traffic. Weather was awesome. And I got to do some on-site trail education for some dirt bike dudes....LOL. Sorry I jumped in on them but they looked like they were hungry for some forest education......

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I wish I could have made that one but I'm repairing damage I occurred with my radical side trips at Moab. maybe next time. Good job guys!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I wish I could have made that one but I'm repairing damage I occurred with my radical side trips at Moab. maybe next time. Good job guys!
Thats what you get for buying a Polaris product....they just aren't really made for medium to hardcore stuff ;):D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000