miller canyon 6/15 saturday adopt-a-trail

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Just doing a look and see ride, noting what may be needed for repairs or cleanup on possible July ride. After checking adopted trails, headed to Deepcreek and maybe Devils hole. meet at 8:30, staging area 9am departure.

1.grumpysrzr4- Bill
2.rich
3.dave -maybe
4. fred
5.mike
6.bart
7.dudonit-Bob

Last edited:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Count me in .

where you turn off the 138 to the staging/camping area.
34*16'12.82N
117*17'25.00W
At this spot you will turn left onto Dart Canyon Rd. And then a quick right onto Miller Canyon Rd.
We would ask for the one to do the trail work to wear long pants, Boots and long sleeved clothing which will help in keeping the first aid kits in the cars .

Last edited:

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Wish I could make it but that's my daughters graduation party. Hopefully catch you on the next one Have fun and be safe. Really miss you guys

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Wish I could make it but that's my daughters graduation party. Hopefully catch you on the next one Have fun and be safe. Really miss you guys
Graduation party that sounds like fun , take care and will see you on the next one .

Hmm tempting. Anyone want to do some rock climbing?
This trip was just going to be a scouting trip for trail problems and a family cruse , but crawling does sound fun .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey, is the fire heading towards Miller canyon?? Im not that familiar with the geography, but got email from SBNF AAT the smoke was coming into big bear. I just need to know if I should wear tin-foil under my riding clothes.......Rock crawling....yeah!!!!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Rich, I don't even know who is getting married. Some cousin on my wife's side. I'll have to talk my wife into being the designated driver so I can have some fun. :D
Pete, I don't know why but that's funny sorry bud make the best of it . It's just going to be a scouting and a cruiser ride but will take pix and post them just the same .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000