Mike V's R1 Rhino - New Dash, engine cover, console, wing....

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
How many hours you have in that sheet metal work?

Outstanding by the way.

rjv

RJV n' NC - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 2, 2009
NC
Paul, if you don't mind me asking how forming the cowlings? A pull max, stampings,? The project looks great, you are very talented. Thanks for the pics

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Thanks RJ. They are all hand formed in multiple pieces using various tools. Tank Rolls on my bead roller, T-dollies, sheet metal brake w/radius dies, and my slip roll. They are then all welded together and blended down.

rjv

RJV n' NC - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 2, 2009
NC
I got gotcha, very nice work and do have a lot time time in for sure. keep the pics coming

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Started building some new rear shock mounts for Mike's car today. Getting it setup for the SR1 class next season with a first shakedown run at the Elsinore GP in two weeks.

This is the start of the passenger side. Since Mike may want to use this car for dual purpose, Desert and short course, I am building adjustable coil-over mounts with a removable cross brace to access the fuel cell.

roostingrhino

Roost That Rhino - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 21, 2009
man you can lay a perfict roll of dimes! looks sweet! how many years have you been fabing stuff?

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
Thanks Paul, don't take this the wrong way, but I hate when you do stuff like this. (Not Really) I just keep kicking myself in the ass that we weren't able to cross paths about two years ago when this all started.
Oh well not much I can do now......except possibly have you build another one. Would love to run the ZT FAB SR1.

By the way the shock mounts are awesome can't wait to run it.

Thanks for everything you do.

Mike V

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Damn that looks good, Keep up the pic posting!! lots of good ideas and great looking work to boot.

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Thanks Court.

Mike, sorry to upset you....well, not really. :D

I would love to build a full ZTFab SR1 and have you drive it.

ZTFab....upsetting customers for more than a decade! :eek:

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
awesome work paul :D i need to come takesome tig lessons from you :D:D keep up the good work and cat wait to see what you do to your new rhino :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000