Mike V's R1 Rhino - New Dash, engine cover, console, wing....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
LMAO......I may not, but I will have your cash!!! LOL Actually I hope to have those logos all wrapped up. You and Wally are my priority this week! I got you covered son!!! Just focus on that aluminum!!!!! Is Mike going to get it powdered before the show?

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
LMAO......I may not, but I will have your cash!!! LOL Actually I hope to have those logos all wrapped up. You and Wally are my priority this week! I got you covered son!!! Just focus on that aluminum!!!!! Is Mike going to get it powdered before the show?

Right on...I know you got this.

I doubt he will get it PC'ed before the Expo. He has some tear down to do and we have some suspension work to get done...I've been talking to Mike about helping him with the SR1 deal next year.

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
I was just informed by my Powder guy, that he can have all of the sheetmetal powdered in 2 days. I just wouldn't have the paint done on the glass, not sure probably just leave it raw, but I did think of getting the powder done to promote Endless Powdercoating, who has been with me for the last 3 yrs.

We will see what happens

Mike

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
I was just informed by my Powder guy, that he can have all of the sheetmetal powdered in 2 days. I just wouldn't have the paint done on the glass, not sure probably just leave it raw, but I did think of getting the powder done to promote Endless Powdercoating, who has been with me for the last 3 yrs.

We will see what happens

Mike
Whatever you want to do Mike, I will try to help make it happen. Just let me know what you prefer.

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
hey mike where did you get the shifter/ clutch lever? custom made?

It was custom made. With the original design, the clutch lever actually retracted back into the handle when the clutch was pulled in. Only problem was we could not get it to throw far enough to fully engage the clutch, so had to mount a motorcyle style clutch lever.

Right after we finished the shifter I found a almost identical set up that was available online. I tried to find it again right now an did not have any luck. Sorry, try searching pistol grip shifters.

Mike V

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
It was custom made. With the original design, the clutch lever actually retracted back into the handle when the clutch was pulled in. Only problem was we could not get it to throw far enough to fully engage the clutch, so had to mount a motorcyle style clutch lever.

Right after we finished the shifter I found a almost identical set up that was available online. I tried to find it again right now an did not have any luck. Sorry, try searching pistol grip shifters.

Mike V
thanks i have been looking and i am 90% decided on a grip handle with a pull lever for up shift and push for down. all custom made. kinda like the monster truck guys. something to hang on to and a lever in front of it for shifting. with a PTT button on top for car to car talk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000