Mike V's R1 Rhino - New Dash, engine cover, console, wing....

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Took delivery of Mike's R1 Rhino on Friday evening. I will be building him a new dash, engine cover/console, rear wing w/ LED's, and a front storage box.

Got everything torn down and started on some templates. Stay tuned for more updates as it progresses.

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
damn you definately need to get ahold of that wiring, i have seen how your wiring looks in the other builds you've shown... that thing will be amazing after you finish

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Finally got some time to work on Mike's car after getting a couple of other ones built for SSSS.

Started on the engine cover/center console.

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
Paul, lookin good, can't wait to see what the finish product ends up like. I just know one thing. Everything I have seen you come up with is second to none.

Thanks again

Mike V.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
is there going to be any airflow over the engine? i am undecided with making the radiator pull air over the engine and out the back of the radiator or not.

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Yes, there will be plenty of air flow over the engine. The current sheet metal in Mike's car is setup as a "tunnel" from the front bumper through the chassis to the engine. Adding the engine cover will help force more air over the engine rather than letting it escape through the top.

cls 78

Feb 3, 2009
Norco
The gauge cups were made by the guy that did the first dash. Not sure if someone sells them.

Mike

cls 78

Feb 3, 2009
Norco
Glad to meet you this weekend Mike! Also met ZTFab.... judging from how Joeys turned out Im sure yours is gonna be unbelieviable in person as well!

Have a good one!

Nice to finally meet you too Matt. Thanks for the radio set up.

Mike

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Got a little more done today. Gonna hit it hard this weekend since Mike's car will be in Joey's booth at the Offroad Expo, Oct 9-11.

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000